Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #11
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
All day here...... my mw just put me on zofran because i have been unable to keep anything down and i am getting really dehydrated. I had to be hospitalized yesterday with an iv for fluids..... yuck! Zofran is a lifesaver in case anyone is wondering, i have felt pretty good all day today!

Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #12
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What time of day is worst for you for "morning" sickness?

Evening after 8pm. I can usually stave it off the entire day but by that time I can't eat any more food and I just get sick. I never throw up though.

Phenerghen is my FRIEND!!!
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #13
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have HG this pregnancy. The first six months was literally all day. I lost 10 pounds from being sick. I started tracking when I was sick and found I had "safe" times where I could usually eat without throwing it up. I would be sick first thing when I woke up, no matter if I ate crackers before getting out of bed (I seriously almost killed the people that continually made that suggestion, it might work for regular morning sickness, but with hg it was like telling someone to put a bandaid on a gaping head wound). Then after getting sick I couldn't eat for a couple hours. Between 9-11 I could usually eat a small breakfast. If I waited too long I'd get sick. I could not eat between 11 and 3 or I would get sick. In the afternoon I could usually eat between 3 and 5 but only something light. Then I couldn't eat again until around 9pm. I pretty much spent the first 6 months with my head in a bucket or laying in bed nauseous, not fun with a jumpy 4yo. I started to feel a bit better in months 6 and 7, started gaining weight back but still had extreme nausea. Now at 8 months just as I thought I was doing better, a lot of the nausea is coming back and holding things down is becoming difficult.
KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #14
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh yeah, someone mentioned Zofran. I actually got that in the ER when I went in from severe dehydration from being sick so much around 7 weeks. They gave it to me and it started making me feel better pretty quickly and I thought "Thank god, a miracle drug!" Then about 20 minutes later I started having a rough time breathing and swallowing. Yeah, my throat closed. I was allergic to it.
KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLeeCW
Oh yeah, someone mentioned Zofran. I actually got that in the ER when I went in from severe dehydration from being sick so much around 7 weeks. They gave it to me and it started making me feel better pretty quickly and I thought "Thank god, a miracle drug!" Then about 20 minutes later I started having a rough time breathing and swallowing. Yeah, my throat closed. I was allergic to it.
Oh mama! I am so sorry you are allergic to it! That sucks so much! Your ob should have been able to give you something else.... I hope you felt better at some point!
Old 08-04-2012, 07:31 AM   #16
Shel9365
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm nauseous all day, but it's definitely worst in the mornings. Evenings suck too. I'm not puking yet, but I'm also not yet 6wks. I don't see this getting better for a while.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #17
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

nauseous all day but worst after 2pm

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, after 5 p.m. for sure!!! (That was only after the all day hyperemisis went away!!)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #19
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

I actually do feel the worst in the morning! By mid afternoon after I've forced myself to eat I feel pretty good. Then it creeps back in oh..about now..so 8pm or so.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #20
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
For me it was either all day or at night.

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote