Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #11
thesimplelife
Registered Users
seller

Re: 3 FFS Lottos

Hi! I am interested in Lotto #3. I am a newbie to cloth diapering as I just started doing cloth at night after my son was done with potty learning. Now that I got the "cloth bug", I am planning to cloth diaper my upcoming little one that we will be blessed with through adoption (he is due Sept 22nd) full time from birth I am a little low on "diaper funds" so I have been searching FSOT for cheap diapers that I can try to see what works for us before I make a large investment in a particular type that works well for my little one

Advertisement

thesimplelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #12
thesimplelife
Registered Users
seller

Also wanted to add, I will happily pass along these diapers once my little one grows out of them because I got into cloth because a couple local moms sold me cloth diapers super cheap so I could try them And now.... I'm hooked!

Last edited by thesimplelife; 08-08-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: correction - double posted first message
thesimplelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
budgey
Registered Users
seller

hey mama! I am interested in the med Gs or the Fitteds! I could use this b/c my hubby got laid off right after our now 2 yr old was born and he took a 60% income cut. He took a third shift manufacturing job so I could finish school and one of us could be home with our kids. Then I had a miraculous birth control pregnancy. I apparently have a hyperactive ovary according to docs and egg was able to burrow into my uterus! It caused major hemorrhaging and almost killed me. Docs swore it was impossible to keep her b.c placenta was detached and the hemorrhage reached 11x9x4 and was in there with her. I lost 1.5 liters of blood two different times during the pregnancy. Well after long periods in the hospital and bed rest the baby somehow survived. They swore she would be a tiny preemie and called her a medical anomaly. Well I just had her.... 2 weeks past her due date all naturally and she weighed in at 10.5 lbs I ended up with an emergency d&c with no anesthesia and lost 1.7 liters of blood but now, 9 weeks later we are all OK! She is my miracle baby and the happiest little thing I've ever seen. I student teach in 2 weeks and will have my degree in special ed with an emphasis in Austism. We spent a good deal of time in the hospital after she was born due to her having a hemalytic blood disease so i have had no time to make her diapers. She has just enough to get through the day if she uses some of her big brothers diapers Finally I found out that my hubby will be leaving us all after I graduate and find a job so if I do find the time to make a diaper or two I have to sell them to save up for when we are on our own (yes lol this is a true story and it felt amazing to "say it all out loud") Bless you heart for doing this lotto! Thanks for letting me share a little bit of our crazy story! Love, Lauren and baby Viv
budgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #14
m0mof2bratz
Registered Users
seller

Please enter us for Lotto 2 please. I have a 3wk old and he is out growing the NB. Will pass on as soon as we are done with them.
m0mof2bratz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
gghmommy
Registered Users

Just wanted to tell you this is a great lotto- just beginning to look on FFS for our Valentine newbie! I've got more time to look, and some of these mama's really need these diapers before me- and I can always try the infant insert in my OS! I just love the generosity of the mama's like you who give, even if there are a few blemishes, for free. thanks.
gghmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #16
Cjsmommy_teampinkagain
Registered Users
seller

I would like the third one. The majority of my diapers were given to me by a family member and when I'm done I will be giving them to someone in need. I didn't cd with my first because I didn't have any support or idea how bUt I'm due with another girl in less than 3 months and am gonna do it this time! My husband isnt really on board so I can't spend much but am trying to get a decent stash ready for our little girl and hopefully when he sees the money we save he will be on board. I am apart of a cd group in my area and there are a lot of families who could use these when I'm done. We are also military so we move a lot and meet a lot of cloth diapering families who could use these after our daughter grows out of them.
Cjsmommy_teampinkagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #17
Our3Angels
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love lotto 1 for my little girl. I am trying to get the fabric to start making her some soon.
Our3Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #18
moonj738
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Could you please enter me for the third lotto. I am in desperate need of diapers for my soon to be second baby. We were not prepared for this pregnancy and I'm still in college!
Thanks for your generosity!!!
moonj738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #19
Brownmomma
Registered Users

I am interested in Lotto 2 or 3- We just moved from Dallas to Cali 2 months ago & we are due with our 3rd in a month! It has been a crazy ride & things have been tight but God is faithful! I'm trying to get into cloth diapering to save money & the environment- tho truly saving money is what drew me to it in the first place! All of us have real reasons why we'd appreciate this lotto- I don't know if I'm any more deserving or needy than any of these other women- so thank you for the opportunity!
I would pass these on to another needy mom when I'm done possibly through freecycle
Brownmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #20
Two-under-two
Registered Users

First, I would like to thank you for being such a kind and generous person for making these items available to those in need. It really means a lot to me, and I'm sure to so many others who are struggling everyday, but yet continue to try and make the best choices for their children.

I am interested in Lotto 1 or 2, would prefer lotto 1 since both my LO could get more use from them. We are a military family (Army) who is struggling terribly financially, so much as to where I wouldn't even be able to pp you until the 31st of this month, our payday. Hopefully that doesn't make me ineligible for the lotto. We are a single income family, my husband is in the infantry and just returned from his second 12 month tour of duty in Afghanistan in 3 years. We have a DD who is 18 mos old and just had our DS a month after he returned from overseas, he's 2 mos old now. We just began CDing to save money on diapers, however, our stash is slowly growing due to our financial situation and the fact that we have two to diaper! The reason I stay at home is because we can't afford daycare with me working since we would be paying DOUBLE our mortgage payment a month for daycare costs! After we could no longer use the diapers, I would give them to my sister, she just found out she is pregnant with her first child last week and will be a single mother, so she intends to CD as well to save on diapering costs.

Thank you again, and good luck to all
Two-under-two is offline   Reply With Quote