Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile WAHM Destash! NB BSRB, OS BSRB, Toddler Cadillacs!

From a smoke free, pet free home. We did have a dog some months back, so there is a small chance there might still be a stray hair – but hopefully not. I describe all items to the best of my ability. Please ask any questions before purchasing. I am a diaper addict – and some of these I have not even used, or have not used for a long time. Please read descriptions and see photos.

I do my best to ship same or next day via first class mail, or priority if over 13 oz. I always provide DC #. If you want insurance, that is extra.

ISO PP – but may also be ISO Signing Time DVD’s series 2 or wooden toys for a toddler boy. Or new or EEUC Disana wool soakers, especially M/L.

Piddle Poddle Toddler Cadillacs – fits 18-45 pounds.
Aqua Ooga – never used by me. Soaker soft, but not silky. Elastic nice and stretchy. No stains. $19 ppd.

Purple Ooga – only used 3 times max. Still silky soft. $19 ppd.

Retro Cars – only used 3 times max. Still silky soft. $21 ppd.

Bagshot Row Bamboo (BSRB)

Owls – Itty Bitty (newborn) hybrid – fleece inner with cotton outer. Snapless. Like new. $14 ppd

Guitars –Itty Bitty (newborn) hybrid – fleece inner with cotton outer. Snapless. Like new. $14 ppd

Advertisement

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!

Last edited by ebandive; 08-23-2012 at 03:49 PM.
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
foundrychick
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Total Destash - BGE's, Toddler Cadillacs, BSRB, XL BBB, L dream-eze, and NB WAHM

I am unfamiliar with Piddle Poddle Toddler Cadillacs....are they cotton interior?
foundrychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Total Destash - BGE's, Toddler Cadillacs, BSRB, XL BBB, L dream-eze, and NB WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrychick View Post
I am unfamiliar with Piddle Poddle Toddler Cadillacs....are they cotton interior?
I'm pretty sure the inner shell is microfleece, and the soaker is organic bamboo velour and organic bamboo fleece.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

SOLD MOVED HERE:

Dream-Eze Organic AIOs size Large – never used by me. Per the size chart, Large fits 24+ pounds. Dream-Eze is the company that turned into Grovia – so these are very similar to Grovia AIOs except they are sized instead of OS. I used dream-eze AIOs in size medium for DS and I really liked them. Here is a website with more info on them. They have been discontinued. Retailed for $20.95. All have light staining and/or looser elastic than new, and have some pilling on the outside of the butt from a butt-scootcher. Asking $8 ppd each. http://www.cuddlebunz.com/cloth_diap....html#overview
Mandarin Orange x1

Butter x1

Butter x2

Butter x3

BGEs – All of these were bought by me on the market. I think they must have either come from the 2nds or well loved sale though because the tags are marked. I used these probably a year ago on DS and they worked great for us. I gave them to a friend and they leaked for her. Not sure why. But just giving full disclosure!

Butternut – marked with “w” on tag. Very light staining. Small holes where the soaker attaches in front. One side through one layer, one side through two layers. $9 ppd

Moonbean – marked with a “W” on tag. Light staining. No holes in cotton. $10 ppd.

Bugga Bugga Boutique XL bamboo AI2s – neither of these were used by me. They were custom made for another mama on here. The snap-in soakers were replaced and have only been prepped, never used. I had a couple of these in size large and I absolutely LOVED these diapers. Ultra trim, super absorbent, never leaked. I’d consider an entire stash of these for the next LO. Here is the website with more info about them if you are unfamiliar. Retails for $23 each, asking $15 ppd each. Purple or Bubble Gum Pink. http://hyenacart.com/BuggaBuggaBouti...ed-Bamboo-AI2s

Rainbow – older style fleece hybrid (No PUL). Snapless. Soaker soft with no stains. $16 ppd.

Original Ooga – older style fleece hybrid (No PUL). No stains. $16 ppd

Last edited by ebandive; 08-23-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump!

Old 08-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump!

Old 08-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WAHM Destash! NB BSRB, OS BSRB, Toddler Cadillacs, XL buggabugga boutique!

late night bump

Old 08-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 08-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
annwest83
Registered Users

Is the BSRB still available?
annwest83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:24 AM   #10
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Would you be willing to sell you Bugga's for $25 ppd for both?