Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #121
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Big Mamas August Thread

Umm... weighed in at 191.5 this morning. Tomorrow I'll be buying a pregnancy test. The ONLY other time I've dropped that much weight in a week is early pregnancy.

If I'm pregnant, I'm very seriously going to cry. If not, calling this a fluke.

Advertisement

Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #122
opheliaspins
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macyllehub View Post
Umm... weighed in at 191.5 this morning. Tomorrow I'll be buying a pregnancy test. The ONLY other time I've dropped that much weight in a week is early pregnancy.

Epp good luck!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:38 AM   #123
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:

Hopefully it is just good eating and weight loss. I know what you mean about being pregnant and losing fast. I do that too in the beginning. I know I cannot be pregnant though....LOL!

I lost .6 pounds yesterday and am 163.1!!! I am so excited. I keep weighting for the scale to go up and it keeps going down!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #124
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Negative test, tears of joy.

192 this morning.

In other news, I'm super sick today. Went to the doctor, hand foot & mouth.
Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #125
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OH YUCK! to the hand foot and mouth! But I hear it's going around all over the country right now.

AFM, it's been a super rough week. I have been up two pounds for almost a week now. couldn't figure out why. Had an appt. with my RE (repro dr) yesterday where I learned I was pregnant. And then he promptly told me that based on my numbers I would be loosing the pregnancy. He told me to go home and wait for the bleeding to start. I've pretty much been a puddle of tears for two days waiting for this to happen (it's happend 5 times before this is not new to me but it is still tough every time). Tonight I got angry at the scale. Don't know why I lashed out but I just can't take be taunted by the scale when no good will come of it. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to eat right. I want to eat every thing in sight (comfort eating). I want to excercise to get these two pounds off but I know if I do and the bleeding starts that night I'll blame myself for "causing" it even though I know it's doomed from the start. I just need this to be over already. I go in for a repeat blood draw tomorrow just to confirm what he thinks is happening. But I still don't feel motivated to eat right. I guess I just need someone to yell at me to quit eating. I had a dinner meeting tonight to go to and I threw everything out the window. I enjoyed chips and salsa, had a huge rib eye steak, I did cut my spud in half though and I ate a roll. I just didn't care, and then I had ice cream and a brownie for dessert. I feel so guilty but in the next sentence I just don't care. The only reason, the one and only reason I started this weight loss journey was because my stupid dr. told me I was over weight and it might be contributing to all of my miscarriages and my inability to get pregnant easily (it takes me 1-3 years to get pregnant then I've lost it 5 of 6 times, soon to be 6 of 7 times). So I lost weight, I worked out, I ate all the healthy crap I can't stand. And where has it gotten me, right back where I started when I was fat and enjoyed my food. What was the point of all of this? I'm so frustrated tonight, I just want to give up.

ETA: sorry for writing a novel I had to get it out. Dh is a horrible listener and just keeps telling me its ok, it's just not our time. In 10years when has it been our time!?!? I'm going to hit him if he tries to talk to me again.

Last edited by slimy72; 08-28-2012 at 10:08 PM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #126
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
OH YUCK! to the hand foot and mouth! But I hear it's going around all over the country right now.

AFM, it's been a super rough week. I have been up two pounds for almost a week now. couldn't figure out why. Had an appt. with my RE (repro dr) yesterday where I learned I was pregnant. And then he promptly told me that based on my numbers I would be loosing the pregnancy. He told me to go home and wait for the bleeding to start. I've pretty much been a puddle of tears for two days waiting for this to happen (it's happend 5 times before this is not new to me but it is still tough every time). Tonight I got angry at the scale. Don't know why I lashed out but I just can't take be taunted by the scale when no good will come of it. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to eat right. I want to eat every thing in sight (comfort eating). I want to excercise to get these two pounds off but I know if I do and the bleeding starts that night I'll blame myself for "causing" it even though I know it's doomed from the start. I just need this to be over already. I go in for a repeat blood draw tomorrow just to confirm what he thinks is happening. But I still don't feel motivated to eat right. I guess I just need someone to yell at me to quit eating. I had a dinner meeting tonight to go to and I threw everything out the window. I enjoyed chips and salsa, had a huge rib eye steak, I did cut my spud in half though and I ate a roll. I just didn't care, and then I had ice cream and a brownie for dessert. I feel so guilty but in the next sentence I just don't care. The only reason, the one and only reason I started this weight loss journey was because my stupid dr. told me I was over weight and it might be contributing to all of my miscarriages and my inability to get pregnant easily (it takes me 1-3 years to get pregnant then I've lost it 5 of 6 times, soon to be 6 of 7 times). So I lost weight, I worked out, I ate all the healthy crap I can't stand. And where has it gotten me, right back where I started when I was fat and enjoyed my food. What was the point of all of this? I'm so frustrated tonight, I just want to give up.

ETA: sorry for writing a novel I had to get it out. Dh is a horrible listener and just keeps telling me its ok, it's just not our time. In 10years when has it been our time!?!? I'm going to hit him if he tries to talk to me again.
Oh Mama! I'm so, so sorry. I'm in tears reading this. Relax for a few days. Tell the scale to eff-off and do what you need to do to to cope. If that means brownies and ice cream for a week, eat the damn brownies and ice cream. Then if things go the way you think they are, if it is still a priority when your body and spirit have started to heal, get back on track. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:08 AM   #127
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slimy- I just want you to know that I am still thinking of you <3
Old 08-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #128
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Negative test, tears of joy.

192 this morning.

In other news, I'm super sick today. Went to the doctor, hand foot & mouth.
Glad the out come was what you wanted!! I hope you feel better! That stinks. It is going around here too.

Quote:

I am so sorry momma. Do not beat yourself up for eating. I too have lost too many babies. I have been pregnant 15 times and have 4 live children and 13 whom have passed. Does the RE know why you are losing them? I have PCOS and it caused most of mine. Once on Metformin I stopped losing them. I hope she figures out why this keeps happening to you so she can stop it! HUGS!

Just keep eating healthy and I am gonna hope that this is early and she is wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am at 163.0 today. So I only have lost .1 yesterday. I have not gone #2 (TMI) in 2 days, so that may also be why I am retaining some weight. I would love to see 162 by Friday. I will just keep doing what seems to be working with my eating and hope for the best.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #129
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

He isn't really sure why it keeps happening. It takes me so long to get pregnant which I"m pretty sure is the only reason I don't have more losses. I do have endometriosis, but he says that alone shouldn't be the cause of everything. Right now he suspects it is either a physical problem with the way I"m built (although I've had two surgeries in there and no one has ever mentioned anything) or possibly something on the DNA level. So he told me to call as soon as it starts and he'll get me right in for testing. So now I just wait. As for the diet, I"m doing much better today. I have had diet coke the last two days (again a coping thing) even though I KNOW caffiene has been linked to miscarriage. And I haven't been eating the best. I decided this morning that I'm going to give this baby every chance I can even if the dr is saying it's doomed. So I'm drinking tons of water today, and eating what I should. Had a greek yogurt for breakfast, having skinny taste soup for lunch. Haven't figured out dinner yet. I have several things on my menu plan I could make. I was thinking mexican soup, but it's almost 100degrees here and I've already had soup once today. But it is the easiest thing to make. Maybe I'll do meat balls and rice since it's a freezer meal I just have to pull out. Just not sure what I'll do. But I am going to try and stick to things so at least I can't blame myself when something bad happens. Sorry to bring the mood down ladies, i"m just really struggling right now, and I tend to not like people in "real life" to know every thing that goes on. Seems odd to be more comfy pouring your heart out to strangers online, but it's just easier than all my family calling me 10 times a day to see if I"m still ok. Oh, and I go in for more blood work tonight.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #130
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
He isn't really sure why it keeps happening. It takes me so long to get pregnant which I"m pretty sure is the only reason I don't have more losses. I do have endometriosis, but he says that alone shouldn't be the cause of everything. Right now he suspects it is either a physical problem with the way I"m built (although I've had two surgeries in there and no one has ever mentioned anything) or possibly something on the DNA level. So he told me to call as soon as it starts and he'll get me right in for testing. So now I just wait. As for the diet, I"m doing much better today. I have had diet coke the last two days (again a coping thing) even though I KNOW caffiene has been linked to miscarriage. And I haven't been eating the best. I decided this morning that I'm going to give this baby every chance I can even if the dr is saying it's doomed. So I'm drinking tons of water today, and eating what I should. Had a greek yogurt for breakfast, having skinny taste soup for lunch. Haven't figured out dinner yet. I have several things on my menu plan I could make. I was thinking mexican soup, but it's almost 100degrees here and I've already had soup once today. But it is the easiest thing to make. Maybe I'll do meat balls and rice since it's a freezer meal I just have to pull out. Just not sure what I'll do. But I am going to try and stick to things so at least I can't blame myself when something bad happens. Sorry to bring the mood down ladies, i"m just really struggling right now, and I tend to not like people in "real life" to know every thing that goes on. Seems odd to be more comfy pouring your heart out to strangers online, but it's just easier than all my family calling me 10 times a day to see if I"m still ok. Oh, and I go in for more blood work tonight.
Do NOT appologize!!! We are here for you and many of us know what it is like. My mom had endo and I have PCOS (bet you have PCOS) and we had a hard time getting and staying PG. With endo it is hard to get PG. With PCOS it is hard to stay PG. Weight issues are also common for us with it. Never blame yourself for a loss. You did nothing wrong. Do what feels best for you right now. I drank caffiene and have 4 babies now (Thanks to my RE) so some will not cause it. You have to stay sane.