Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #101
neuro_mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: First poop experience in FSOT..

I'd hurl if anyone sent me poopy diapers. I get grossed out at my ds' poop, let alone someone else's poop. I'm so glad you left feedback even if you posted it as neutral. I know now to closely check feedback comments so that I can make sure not to buy any diapers from her.

Advertisement

neuro_mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #102
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981
Yeah, I contacted a mod just in case I get Anything else.

She thinks that since she had other interest, it justifies price. She regrets refunding me And that I must be shady. She's never thought the diaper communities fair anyhow.

Plus she notes 'I bent over backwards to refund you'

This part I have issue with. How exactly did you do that. You never apologized and were rude about refunding.

Urgh :/
At this point I'd leave negative and not only mention the poop but what a horrible experience even dealing with her was.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #103
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillargh

At this point I'd leave negative and not only mention the poop but what a horrible experience even dealing with her was.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
I guess I can ask a mod about changing it? Maybe after reading pms, I can see what their view is. Drama llama. Not fun!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:31 AM   #104
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

She said she had other interested buyers but no one would have been interested after she told them there was poop. No matter who she sold to she would have this problem. Not to mention that sending bodily fluids in the mail without proper packaging is illegal.

Last edited by booty hunter; 08-16-2012 at 06:36 AM.
booty hunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #105
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

sorry shes being like that mama, it doesnt matter who was interested she sent items with POOP in them! does she think other people want her kids poop or something? like its a hot commodity.... Hopefully the mods allow you to change it, harassing PMs after the fact are not cool at all
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #106
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
sorry shes being like that mama, it doesnt matter who was interested she sent items with POOP in them! does she think other people want her kids poop or something? like its a hot commodity.... Hopefully the mods allow you to change it, harassing PMs after the fact are not cool at all
Exactly. I want to say that. But after her first pm after asking for the refund I just decided to not communicate again. That's partly why the FB was hard to leave. Owell
Old 08-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #107
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Honestly send all her pm's and yours to a mod and see what they say.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #108
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls
Honestly send all her pm's and yours to a mod and see what they say.
I contacted one yesterday with a brief run down. Asked if I could send pms. Just waiting to hear
Old 08-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #109
MamaJules
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post
As an aside... I do think it's funny that all of us CD mamas (me included) are so grossed out by poop. In a diaper. I can see my husband howling about this one. ;-)

Oh no!!! It was poooop? In a diaper of all places?!?

Sorry. Not trying to make fun of you, just seeing the humor in the bigger picture. :-)

(but still seriously grossed out).
Yeah, I guess poop just isn't a big deal to me. It is definitely gross to get it dry and crusty in a diaper you are buying, but for me personally it would not be a big deal to take a brush or sponge or whatever and clean it out. A whole lot of years of changing messy diapers of random kids in the church nursery has kind of made me not think of poop as a big deal. However, it is definitely NOT ok for her to sell them that way and just expect you to brush it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
If the seller responded and offered a compensation that you as a buyer agreed to I would not consider it a negative. If you are unhappy with her offers for reslolution I would involve a mod.

Otherwise if a solution was offered and I agreed to it, barring any hostility in the communication I would consider neutral with an explination under the notes.

Negative def applies to cases in which the seller refused to offer resolution, or acted inappropriately or was hostile.

Anyone can make mistakes big and small and if people are willing to make it right no matter how big that should be recognized
If she refused to do anything about it, that would be negative. If she did what you asked for, even if her attitude was snotty, I would consider that neutral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Yeah, I contacted a mod just in case I get Anything else.

She thinks that since she had other interest, it justifies price. She regrets refunding me And that I must be shady. She's never thought the diaper communities fair anyhow.

Plus she notes 'I bent over backwards to refund you'

This part I have issue with. How exactly did you do that. You never apologized and were rude about refunding.

Urgh :/
If she didn't want to refund you, she should have just had you mail them back and resell them to one of the many other people that were interested and supposedly would have been ok with receiving dirty diapers. It was actually to her advantage to just give you the refund of the shipping amount. She is most decidedly in the wrong here.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #110
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Can I cut and paste a quote? But not the whole PM, I wonder? Hmm