Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
dmj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
38F Nursing Bras four of them! $40 ppd!!!Plus nursing clothing, swim suits and more!!

Still have the Bravado Divine Duo lounge sets! Also have the 1 piece red nursing swim suit and the 2 piece red nursing swim suit. Feel free to make me an offer! I need to clear out the last bit of items!!

I have 3 size 38F nursing bras.
SOLD!!!!1. Is a Medela style# 98 that is in EEEUC in nude color. It may have been worn once or twice before ds#2 weaned.SOLD!! It is the top one in this pic:TOP nude color underwire Medela bra is sold, others below it are still available!!

Both SOLD2 & 3. Are Bravado Desgin Exquisite in mocha color with goldish accents. This is in EUC and only has a tiny spot on the back elastic where the elastic trim has puckered a little and on the second one it has started to unravel a tiny bit. This can easily be fixed if you can sew. These were originally over $60 when I bought them at my local shop, but are now selling at Target.com for $40/each. They are the two dark tannish ones on the top and bottom of this pic.SOLD!!

4. Is a Bravado Supreme Nursing bra. It has wide cushioned straps soft cups and reinforced seams and 4 rows of hook and eye closure for extra support. There is a key hole design in the center with a clip opening for easy access to both breasts for feeding time. It is nude in color and is the bra in the center of this pic:

I paid over $200 for these 4 bras new and they were difficult to find in this size and only one has underwire (#1). I am asking $40 ppd!! This is a great deal and you don't need to pay sales tax or drive to 3 different towns like I did.

I also have a large lot of nursing clothing, pjs, swim suits and lounge wear. The sizes range from L-2X. Most are in EEUC, some are GUC only due to wash fade.
Motherwear baby yellow cable knit nursing sweater. Tag says 2X, but fits more like XL/L. I bought it because that's what size I wear and it was too small. I should have tried it on.

SOLD2.Expressiva nursing night gown. Green tea color with white edging. Size 2X, but is very form fitting so it could also fit 1X-L.SOLD

3.Motherwear size XL one piece nursing bathing suit. Only worn 2x.

4. Motherwear size 2X blue nursing sweater.

5.Motherwear size XL 2 piece tankini nursing swim suit. EEUC.

SOLD6. California Concept red nursing top. Tag says 3x, but it was too small on me and I wear a 2x. I am guessing it is a 1X-XL. Only worn 1 time. I think it shrank in the dryer, because it fit in the store.SOLD

7. Motherwear long sleeve black nursing dress size XXL, but can fit XL and maybe even L. VGUC with only minor fade and wash wear.

SOLD8. Motherwear short sleeve black nursing dress size 2X. Shrank in the dryer. Now fits like 1X-L depending on how form fitting you like your dresses. EUC.SOLD

9. Motherwear pink nursing tank top. Size 2x, but ran small (plus it also shrank in the dryer). Now fits like an XL or maybe even a L. VGUC with minor wash wear.

10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17. They are not as faded as they show in the pic, too much light and too much flash!
Rust colored nursing tank and rust colored shorts with draw string by Bravado. This is from their now discontinued Divine Duo line. This is lounge wear that can be sleep wear or casual around the house clothing. These were my favorite baby moon outfits. The pics show the same shirts with several different bottoms. There are only 2 tops, 1 off white and 1 rust colored. All of the Bravado Divine Duo items are size XL.
img]http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/images/1/25a87469f35ef1ea7dcf9feacef26d3e.jpg[/img]

Rust stripe pattern pants with draw string. (same top as in first pic).
img]http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/images/1/84022132fa5bef70e694af83c05d9b46.jpg[/img]

Rust stripe pattern shorts with draw string (same top again).
img]http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/images/1/c0205ec794e2100928cd859aa4fefba4.jpg[/img]

Off white nursing tank (has tiny hole under right breast that only needs a few stitches, but I can't sew very well). Blue stripe print pants with draw string.

Black draw string pants (same off white tank as above)

Black draw string shorts (same off white tank)

SOLD18. Size 2X or maybe 1X Motherwear 2 piece tankini black and lime green (lime green skort is free due to color running on it from the rest of the suit).SOLD

SOLD19. Size 2X white crew neck Motherwear short sleeve nursing shirt. These last two are just plain, basic shirts that work well by themselves or under a long sleeve shirt.SOLD

SOLD20. Size 2X black crew neck Motherwear short sleeve nursing shirt.SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by dmj; 08-04-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: sold items
dmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
dmj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 38F Nursing Bras four of them! $40 ppd!!!

Bump! The other bras in the pics are also available, but are different sizes. Just pm me and I can give you the sizes.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #3
dmj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am open to offers and I am willing to split up the lot if you only need one!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
dmj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump!
Old 07-23-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
radmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 38F Nursing Bras four of them! $40 ppd!!!Plus nursing clothing, swim suits and mo

Do you still have the green nursing gown?
Pm me
Old 08-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
dmj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 38F Nursing Bras four of them! $40 ppd!!!Plus nursing clothing, swim suits and mo

Bump. updated items sold. Noted what I have left!! Please make me an offer! I know someone has to have a use for these!!