Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #11
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
My Mood:
Re: Dissapointing MW appt. :(

Have you considered trying therapy to help you cope with the depression & loss? It sounds like you are having a tough time with that, and depression can cause you to feel physically sick. If I remember correctly, you said that you began feeling ill a couple weeks before the start of this pregnancy. Maybe treating the depression would help you feel better both emotionally and physically.

Kalle mama to Bella, Maddie, Gabby & my sweet little squish Ethan Alexander 1/4/13
Hunny Bunny Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
Registered Users
Re: Dissapointing MW appt. :(

Umm- I know what you are saying about feeling like you are wanting to replace your pregnancy. My DH is having a really hard time not believing that one of the babies that Im carrying is somehow a rebirth of Charlie. I dont feel that way, but he really does. He feels like we were given a second chance at the same kid- it's hard for me to process that he feels that way, but I see where he is coming from.

Im glad your baby is healthy, and Im sorry you didnt get what you wanted.

I have to tell you, your description of you begging in prayer really got to me. I have doubted any higher power for a long time, and when I was holding my son for the last time I remember looking past all of what was around me and begging god, pleading and begging with him to not take him. Through the tears and the snot and all of it. And I didnt get it. It sucks to not get what you want, when you want it more than anything you've ever wanted in the whole world.

Ill be thinking of you
Adaline'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote