Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #11
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone feel like talking me into having more kids?

Umm, I had my first at 27, and m currently incubating #3. And, they aren't super close in age so you have plenty of good child birthing years ahead of you so get going at it. If you want.

Advertisement

MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Re: Does anyone feel like talking me into having more kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
Won't try to talk you into it. But, we're 33 and DD is 22months. I'll be 34 and she'll be 2.5 when this baby comes.

We're tired just thinking about a newborn again. But man it'll be great for DD to have a sibling
I didn't know you are expecting another baby.... congrats!!!!
With ds I had a really hard time with nursing, with dd the same things started happening but my midwife, thank God, was a lactation consultant! She saved me from a LOT of pain and suffering. (with ds I got these HUGE rips around my nipples) I would def do LLL, or find a lactation consultant if that's something you're worried about.

DH is thinking about going to my holistic doc and going through the program, so he would detoxing for a good 6 months or so.... then we will TTC...... I think we have decided to TTC #3...!!! My baby fever has been coming in waves and getting stronger for a year or more.... so by then I shuold be just about DYING. But that would make DD about 4.5 when baby #3 is born, which I think it awesome. Her and DS are 22 months apart and it was rough, and I didn't feel like I had a free minute for a couple years... so this will be really nice having a break.
But then if we do have more kids we might do short spacing between #3 and however many more we have, just to not miss any opportunity, yk?

lizgrace07~ that is my mentality right now! My kids are getting so old so fast.... and I'm thinking if we don't have anymore and they get to be 8, 10, 12, I would really regret not having more babies
threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption

I didn't know you are expecting another baby.... congrats!!!!
With ds I had a really hard time with nursing, with dd the same things started happening but my midwife, thank God, was a lactation consultant! She saved me from a LOT of pain and suffering. (with ds I got these HUGE rips around my nipples) I would def do LLL, or find a lactation consultant if that's something you're worried ab
Thanks only 5 weeks (tomorrow) so outside of DH this is the first place I've said it out loud. Or will for about 5 more weeks seems so early.

We had a lactation consultant before, but I think what I really needed was someone to say 'this is a growth spurt' instead of 'feed, pump, take pills' when I was very concerned that she was nursing for hours on end and I wasn't making enough. I definitely will seek help more diligently if we have a lot of the same latching issues.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had my last in November. I'm 35. The hubs is 39. Have as many as you can handle. Age is just a number at this point.

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
Connor
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange

Yeah thanks

Honestly, the part that makes me the most nervous is trying to breastfeed. Things did not go as planned with DD and I think it would be easier to juggle 2 if I had better experience in that arena. I do not want DD to suddenly be stuck inside because I have to sit on the couch and nurse. So I just pray everything goes easily and smoothly and I find a good carrier so I can remain active and nurse at the same time.
You can sit outside and nurse too.

If you want more and have the funds, do it!! Get busy