Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else getting nervous?

I just can't believe my LO is almost here! I am really excited but I'm also kind of freaking out. I'm not really nervous for labor, but I just don't feel ready. I'm def. not ready at work to be gone for 6 weeks and while I have most of the stuff we need for the baby I just feel like somehow I'm not prepared! Tell me I'm not the only one freaking out about this!

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:48 AM   #2
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone else getting nervous?

Definitely not the only one!!! There's still stuff we need, furniture needs to be moved, etc. DD has been crazy--which I'm trying to attribute to adjustment to the move & then the anticipation of the babies. And then there's the part where theoretically I'm okay w/ a c/s, but I've never had a major surgery & my practice is so laid back that they're kind of like, "Oh, don't worry about it, you've got plenty of time!" C'mon people, at MOST I have 4 weeks! And when I think about it like that, I start getting palpitations...especially since we still can't pick a name for A!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
Mrs. Logan
Registered Users

Yes, I am feeling nervous as well! I have 6 weeks left but have done NOTHING. My DS was born same time of year, so I really don't NEED anything except a crib to put him in but plan to cosleep at first so don't even need that right away. I am just anxious about adding another one to our CRAZY family dynamic!
Mrs. Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh yes then there is the name issue. We had decided but then changed our minds and now dh likes a name but I can't commit! I think not knowing when is killing me. DD2 was 3 weeks early, so that's like 4 1/2 weeks, yikes! But that's not a guarantee so it could easily be closer to 7 weeks. Which though I'm ready to be done being pregnant I'm kind f hoping she doesn't come early so I have more time to prepare. Also having the holidays in there makes it even more crazy.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
heyhol
Registered Users

ive just entered the "im ok" stage. i finally feel ready. I think it has something to do with getting my stash together
heyhol is offline   Reply With Quote