Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #51
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 6th weekly chat

I don't think you're whining Paula! We're all in the same boat at this point. If I sit around and do nothing I feel lazy and bored. If I get up and accomplish anything I feel like my crotch is on fire and all of my insides are ready to fall out (minus the baby that is... she seems content to stay). Hang in there!

AFM - According to my first U/S today is my EDD.. but according to the dates I still have 6 more days go to. Either way I'm done! I have constant cramps and lower back pain now but no "actual" contractions, no mucous plug, bloody show or dilating to speak of. My boobs are full of colostrum and hurt so bad. I can't handle another two weeks of this. My MW won't do a stretch/sweep until 41 weeks...the longer I go the more I'm afraid I won't get my HBAC, or even a VBAC because I have little faith in the hospital that we have to go to to support our decision if I get induced.

They claim to be baby friendly on their website, but they are really not. If I end up with another C-section I don't know how I'm going to cope with it again. I had a hard time dealing with it the last time (emotionally... not physically). I worry I won't be able to see my little girl for over two hours like last time. I wanted nothing more than to see her and hold her and nurse her and I feel like they robbed me of it last time. I can't do it again This anxiety is driving me nuts!

Advertisement

amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #52
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajiggles View Post
I don't think you're whining Paula! We're all in the same boat at this point. If I sit around and do nothing I feel lazy and bored. If I get up and accomplish anything I feel like my crotch is on fire and all of my insides are ready to fall out (minus the baby that is... she seems content to stay). Hang in there!
I kWYM... I have to work tonight and My EDD is monday. So lets see... do I feel like going to work with so much pressure in my Yoni? NO... My husband complained that I am working 2 days this week and I'm like it is enough to pay the bills that his income doesn't cover. It isn't much extra but what does he expect. I told him I wasn't planning on working as of last monday so he is lucky. I am concerned that my water is going to break while I'm at work and everyone is going to freak out and that someone else is going to have to cover all of my patients. I wish he was a little more understanding of what it feels like to be masively pregnant. That it is uncomfortable to bend to the floor to pick up toys off of it, that I don't feel like climbing over the entire bed to put the sheets that pop off every night.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #53
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

O mamas- hugs and prayers for all of you as the journey's end approaches!
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #54
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2seth&trey View Post
I wish he was a little more understanding of what it feels like to be masively pregnant. That it is uncomfortable to bend to the floor to pick up toys off of it, that I don't feel like climbing over the entire bed to put the sheets that pop off every night.
OMG... I think if I pick up one more toy I may burst. Literally... I feel like my water is going to break... Does anyone else offer to pick up the toys? NOPE!
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #55
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

38 weeks today. I've beat my last pregnancy, and delivered DS1 at 38.3, so I feel like I'm pretty much at the end. Now watch me go over
Another MW visit today, and some small errands perhaps. Mostly just tidying/getting ready, my BFF/doula arrives late tomorrow night to stay for a few weeks.
Baby is jamming into my ribs so hard today it hurts to breathe and I want to cry. Must be outta room?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #56
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

My due date is today and Vennie seems quite comfy. Sigh.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #57
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

He'll be here before you can blink, Dawn! Then you'll get a lovely, much-deserved babymoon.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #58
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mmm, babymoon.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #59
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I already feel guilty laying in bed, reading, surfing the net. I feel like I should be productive when she sleeps. But it still increases my bloodflow to be up too much. DARN.

My MIL is here and she is being "good." She made lunch today with spelt and didn't complain- LOL! And now the saint is vacuuming my whole house. I am trying to just let her do what she wishes... another reason to hang out upstairs in bed.

P.S. The washcloth prefold idea over in diaper chatter really does fit like a charm, if your baby can't fit any of your fluff at first. I am so tempted to buy up some GMD workhorse newborns, but Ivy is already back to birthweight and I imagine she'd outgrow those by the time I got them shipped and prepped! Itching to get to use my Imagine small pf's- so soft.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #60
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ive been debating getting some washcloths Mo, maybe i will now.
Ps, totally let your MIL do the things. I know how hard it is to let go but just be thankful shes there and helping.

'Smartphone' approved