Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

Favorite swaddle blanket for NB?

I have a few swaddle blankets but I've noticed that lots of mama's have the Aden + Anais swaddle blankets from Target. How do those compare to the other brands?

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadensmum
I have a few swaddle blankets but I've noticed that lots of mama's have the Aden + Anais swaddle blankets from Target. How do those compare to the other brands?
I have the bamboo ones (not from Target) and they are great. Perfect size, airy, silky soft.

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Favorite swaddle blanket for NB?

They're much bigger. They are nice for hot days too. It really depends on which a and a you get - they have different types that feel different (for target, for discount stores, etc). Personally I will never use flannel swaddle blankets again!

Bambino Land also make swaddleblabkets like a and a.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have several from Target & we love them. I wish I could afford the boutique type.

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #5
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have the boutique kind and they are so soft and big. I can't wait for my little one to be here so that I can swaddle him up!! . I am not sure about the price at Target but amazon will have them occasionally on sale (4 for $30-35) and free shipping.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #6
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love the swaddle blankets that have a litle pocket that you put the baby in, and then the "wings" wrap around and velcro so baby can't wiggle out of it.

I received these swaddle blankets as a gift and think I am going to LOVE them. They are so big to get a good snug fit, and they are super light weight, perfect for Texas!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #7
blesdfish
Registered Users

My Mood:

I love them! My last two babies were summer babies so these were perfect for swaddling, not too not. I love them for shading babies from the sun also! My 2yo still takes hers everywhere she goes, and it is big enough to still cover her at night.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #8
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have the bambino land ones and them. I had a couple A&A ones that were "official" (not the target ones) and they were pretty similar to the bambino land ones, really big and really soft. One of my friends had some of the target A&A blankets, they're definitely smaller than the bambinoland & "official" A&A, and they're soft, but weren't quite as soft as my others. Bambinoland is always running sales & coupons codes on their facebook page and usually has single "last-try" blankets on their site for $20 or less...I really try to watch for their "suprise bag" or "mystery bag" package deals that go on sale for super cheap sometimes (like $40-$50 range), those are guaranteed to have a blanket in it, plus extras...last time around I got a blanket, a muslin burp cloth (which I LOVE) and two yoga outfits...they ask what sizes your other children wear, what gender they are, etc when you purchase it, I got a yoga outfit for the baby and a yoga outfit for his older sister too When I added the stuff up based on their regular price from the site, the stuff was priced at around $100.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #9
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

I have about ten of the Aden and Anais blankets. The boutique ones. Love them.
hollydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
erkelly
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have 3 of the A+A bamboo blankets. I LOVE them! I really need more!! I also have the Moby swaddle blanket and I love that too. It's not as stretchy though so it doesn't contain her arms real well, but she loves snuggling up in it.

With DS (before I discovered A+A) I loved the Halo sleep sacks with the velcro wrap. I haven't used them on DD yet, but she's still tiny so we will use them soon.