Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Being mean mama today

DD takes her shirts off or pants and walks around in pants and no top or top and no pants. Depends on her mood I guess. I don't care that she does this, but she also changes her clothes a couple times of day for no reason- that bugs me. So today during quiet time she took of her top. Now its time to go outside and I told her she had to put her top back on. She comes out with a different (and clean top). I told her no, she needs to find the one she was already wearing. She can't find it. Why?? Who knows apparently the shirt grew feet and walked away. Its not in her dirty clothes. She also has a habit of putting clothes in toy bins rather then her dirty clothes. Which I don't understand at all- just doesn't make sense. her dirty clothes are right next to her toy shelf. Anyway we are now waiting for dh to get home so me and ds can go outside and dd gets to stay inside until her shirt appears again and gets put back on her body.

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Lol Dd1 does that. I told her if her dirty clothes dont find their way to the hamper they arent getting washed. She does wash about a load herself every wk or 2 but she is responbile for folding, hanging, and putting away her massive amounts of laundry. I should also mention that since she's been doing it I have noticed a small decrease-hopefully it will continue.

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote