Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper stashes?

I just got some NB workhorse fitteds(since they are freaking cheap right now) and 6 more flats. That will do me for all the diapers I need. Now just gotta get covers... but I am waiting til oct/nov for that. Maybe black friday

Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #12
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
For nb diapers I have gone a tad overboard
24 megaroos infant etp
2 nb sticky peas
2 xs elbees
6 s elbees
6 m elbees
4 xs fuzzibunz
1 size 0 ragababe
6 pb&e obv prefolds
1 nb prowrap
2 nb/s loveybums wrap
1 xs elbee wool wrap
1 xs twee shorties
1 xs wcw cover

DS 2 isn't potty trained/learned yet...but hopefully before baby comes, so I have his stash of
2 BG Freetimes
12 BG 4.0s
6 FB mediums

During Black Friday I hope to order a couple more nb prowraps and xs BGs/OS BGs. This is our last baby and first to use cloth at birth, so I'll sell it all as its outgrown. Also hoping to knit some longies/shorties too.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #13
Umm_Ibraheem
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I didn't have any newborn diapers so I recently purchased 52 used preemie and newborn prefolds from the FSOT at a great price so I'm set. I have a very large stash from my other 2 so once this little bean outgrows the newborn prefolds I have something waiting.

So far I don't have any covers but I have to wait for a few more months to buy them.
Umm_Ibraheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #14
MrsS
Registered Users
seller

I have a huge stash from my first two kids. But I don't have a lot of nb small diapers. My kids out grew them SO fast (like 1 week for NB) and the small they only fit for a month or so. So I gave a lot of those away.

I'm actually thinking of using sposies the first month. We'll see. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd say that but I'm so busy with my toddler and preschooler I may just need a bit of a break the first month or so. Plus it would save me on buying nb/small diapers
MrsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #15
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For those that use wool or fleece longies, where do you order your shirts to go with from? It's so hard to find newborn t-shirts. I'm not really interested in the white side snap shirts. I want cute ones in different colors.

Last edited by MommyMeads; 08-09-2012 at 01:11 PM.
MommyMeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #16
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMeads
For those that use wool or fleece longies, where do you order your shirts to go with from? It's so hard to find newborn t-shirts. I'm not really interested in the white side snap shirts. I want cute ones in different colors.
I usually use Carter's or Zutano. You could still get side snap tees and dye them to match. FCOL is closing and many mama used her tees. I'm hoping to get a few obv lap tees or kimono tops from Rainbow Waters.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #17
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMeads View Post
I order extras when I do my shirt orders then I add the advocacy designs to them if I want I've been slowly stashing away some shirts here and there and once I get some knitting done (if I can find some gender neutral yarns I like) I'm excited to match them better... otherwise I'll have to wait until after baby comes to stash up on my yarn/wool and shirts.

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #18
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMeads View Post
I do all wool, this time around I have ordered a bunch of custom newborn shirts & gowns from Amelia & Macie's Boutique. She is going to do another coop in September...lmk if you want me to add you to the facebook group for her coops. This is one of the orders I've done for this bebe just to give you an example of her work.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...61505608_n.jpg
Old 08-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been working on a newborn stash since we started ttc. I have quite a mixture, and not a lot of any one thing until I know what works for us (started with cloth when my second was a year old).
I have 2 lil joeys. 2 small bottombumpers, 2 newborn covers, some workhorse fitteds, 1 KLO, 2 other fitteds, 2-3 xs thirsties aios, 1 Kissaluv nb aio, and I think I'm missing something. I don't plan on using prefolds or flats, I'd rather supplement my stash with disposables.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #20
Sarah7464
Registered Users
seller

How do you guys like the workhorse fitteds? I'm trying to decide if they are worth the extra $ or if I should just stick with prefolds.
Sarah7464 is offline   Reply With Quote