Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
kelpie169
Registered Users
seller

Well I THOUGHT we had a name...

R at least out short list. Now all of a sudden my husband has decided he dislikes every single one. Sigh. Thi has been a huge issue with us this time around. I do NOT like most girls names. There are no names that we feel are good. I'm not wanting to decide for sure but I want to have a few feasible possibilities before she comes. I just have a feeling I'm going to end up hating her name because we can't decide and will just be like "well we don't HATE this one...". Just had to vent. Thanks!

Advertisement

kelpie169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Well I THOUGHT we had a name...

Haha, I feel the same. We have a week left and we haven't even discussed names, let alone mentioned any out loud or picked one that we even thought was so-so. I'mhoping for a girl because I have a girl name I LOVE, if it's a boy then I have no idea if he'll even have a name. I have to figure out how to pitch the girl name to DH and make him agree without his feeling forced into it lol. But a boy name... poor kid might as well be named John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith.
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
kelpie169
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth.scalf
Haha, I feel the same. We have a week left and we haven't even discussed names, let alone mentioned any out loud or picked one that we even thought was so-so. I'mhoping for a girl because I have a girl name I LOVE, if it's a boy then I have no idea if he'll even have a name. I have to figure out how to pitch the girl name to DH and make him agree without his feeling forced into it lol. But a boy name... poor kid might as well be named John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith.
Boy names were so easy for us! I still have a few we could have used if this one wasn't a girl and out last. But girl names......nuh uh. No way no how.
kelpie169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
TrammellyFamily
Registered Users
Foremerly: MeadowAndColtsMama
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth.scalf
How have you not talked names lol! I am obsessed with named from day 1!