Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
jlsquire0324
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmama

Dh did the CAN challenge (ya' know the diaper change one) and he changed ds3 in 2.58 seconds so I keep joking with him that he can change a diaper and get me pregnant in less than 3 seconds I really don't think I am. I knew right away with ds3, sore boobs were the first thing but then I just knew and I'm not feeling anything right now. We shall see!

Anyway, I quoted you because I wanted to say neighbor! I live in Bellbrook just south of Dayton!
Wave!!! So cool! :good vibes:

Advertisement

jlsquire0324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #12
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: calm me down please! May be tmi for some

Yeah my first was conceived with DTD 5 days before I ovulated (it was a girl!). I was so sure that I couldn't be pregnant that I didn't test until my period was 3 WEEKS late. Lol. I stink at FAM; I thought I had already ovulated and was about to get my period before my second was conceived; turns out I was ovulating the day we DTD and we got a boy. So the swaying thing did work for us, even thought we weren't trying.

Interested to see how it turns out for you!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I finally sat down with a calendar and I started my last period on July 20. DTD with pull & pray on Tuesday July 31 (well during the night so kind of August 1) Noticed the sticky slime-y stuff on Thursday August 2nd. Condom slipped off Monday August 6. I think we are safe on that one though since I had already O'd, right? So then I was reading that a period should be expected 12-16 days after O. That means I should start between the 14th and 17th...so this week! I really want to test but I don't have sore boobs at all. That was always my first symptom with all 3 of my boys. My lower back is killing me but I don't remember having that at all and ds3 is only 15 months so it isn't like it has been years since I've been pregnant, ya' know? Stay tuned...I'll know by this time next week!

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #14
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmama View Post
I finally sat down with a calendar and I started my last period on July 20. DTD with pull & pray on Tuesday July 31 (well during the night so kind of August 1) Noticed the sticky slime-y stuff on Thursday August 2nd. Condom slipped off Monday August 6. I think we are safe on that one though since I had already O'd, right? So then I was reading that a period should be expected 12-16 days after O. That means I should start between the 14th and 17th...so this week! I really want to test but I don't have sore boobs at all. That was always my first symptom with all 3 of my boys. My lower back is killing me but I don't remember having that at all and ds3 is only 15 months so it isn't like it has been years since I've been pregnant, ya' know? Stay tuned...I'll know by this time next week!
If you don't get af by Friday- I'd be testing!
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
Sigrid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I gave in and tested this morning and it was negative, but that is no surprise as I am not expecting my period until next Monday...i was relieved, but I know rationally that it does not mean much at this point.

yay! For figuring out when your period should be coming. You will know soon either way!
Old 08-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #16
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
I gave in and tested this morning and it was negative, but that is no surprise as I am not expecting my period until next Monday...i was relieved, but I know rationally that it does not mean much at this point.

yay! For figuring out when your period should be coming. You will know soon either way!
ha ha, that seems a bit early for testing! I'm going to wait it out. I'm still not feeling anything in my boobs so I'm going with not pregnant, which right now is exactly what I want. Although I'd be ok if I was it would just take a little getting used to and some meds to stabilize my blood pressure.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #17
Sigrid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Mama, any sign yet? Still waiting over here...would not be surprised either way.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #18
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
Morning Mama, any sign yet? Still waiting over here...would not be surprised either way.
Still cramping like crazy but no sore boobs or AF. I really want to go buy a test but again I'd have to take the kids with me and I don't want to. My blood pressure is staying about 150/95 which is too high so I really NEED to know so I can get on meds that will bring it back down. Any day now AF!

Any signs/symptoms for you?

Thanks for waiting this out with me!

Old 08-15-2012, 02:28 PM   #19
Sigrid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmama View Post
Still cramping like crazy but no sore boobs or AF. I really want to go buy a test but again I'd have to take the kids with me and I don't want to. My blood pressure is staying about 150/95 which is too high so I really NEED to know so I can get on meds that will bring it back down. Any day now AF!

Any signs/symptoms for you?

Thanks for waiting this out with me!
I don't blame you, I would want to be testing too!

I am still nauseous, but I am often anyways due to IBS...so hard to know if that is a symptom or not. But my chest is very sensitive and my low back has been very achy. Also I have been very moody and irritable, well more than I usually am around this time of the month...
I am trying to be patient and wait until Monday to test, since that is when AF should come.

Thanks to you too! It is nice to have someone to wait with! I hope that you have a chance to get a test soon!
Old 08-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #20
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I bought and took a test about an hour ago. It was negative but honestly I don't trust it since it wasn't FMU. I bought two ($ store tests) so I will retest in the morning unless AF comes of course!