Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
Mom2jandb
Registered Users
seller
seller

Um, no, pull and pray does not work so well...

Advertisement

Mom2jandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #22
Sigrid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: calm me down please! May be tmi for some

I'm glad you had a chance to get a test, hopefully you get the answer you want tomorrow!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #23
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
I'm glad you had a chance to get a test, hopefully you get the answer you want tomorrow!
I won't be devastated if I am pregnant but it will be bit of a shock. Just for kicks though I did a due date calculator since I figured out the first day of my last period. Get this: 4/26/2013. Yeah, Check my siggy...Colt's b-day is 4/26...what are the odds? Ha ha...apparently I'm extra fertile in July since I have 2 April babies...it would figure I'd have a 3rd!

I plan to test again with FMU.

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #24
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I tested again this morning with FMU and it was negative. I'm relieved, a little shocked (I really kind of figured it would be positive), and just slightly sad. I know that doesn't make sense because I don't want to be pregnant but when you start thinking there may be a new little one... Anyway, AF should be showing up today or tomorrow.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #25
Sigrid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmama View Post
I tested again this morning with FMU and it was negative. I'm relieved, a little shocked (I really kind of figured it would be positive), and just slightly sad. I know that doesn't make sense because I don't want to be pregnant but when you start thinking there may be a new little one... Anyway, AF should be showing up today or tomorrow.
I know exactly what you mean. Af showed up for me last night and it is weird because it is 5 days early, but from the PMS over the last week my hormones definitely seem to be out of sync. I am in the same place as you, on the one hand relieved, and on the other a little disappointed.
Thank you so much for keeping me company through this. And please keep me posted when AF comes for you.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #26
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
I know exactly what you mean. Af showed up for me last night and it is weird because it is 5 days early, but from the PMS over the last week my hormones definitely seem to be out of sync. I am in the same place as you, on the one hand relieved, and on the other a little disappointed.
Thank you so much for keeping me company through this. And please keep me posted when AF comes for you.
I'm sorry, at least you know one way or another. My sister just called and her water broke! I'm getting a new niece to snuggle by tomorrow! Yay!! I'll let you know when AF comes...then I'm going back on the pill. I hate not knowing but I'm still pretty sure I'm not. Still no boob pain and 2 negative tests. I guess I just like the thought of a surprise baby after thinking about it for the past week. But I am so blessed with 3 healthy boys, I think for now we are done. Maybe adopt a girl in a few years.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:18 AM   #27
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

AF showed up this AM. I thought dh didn't really care but when I told him he gave me a giant hug and said he was "so relieved" We are happy about this though, I just don't think my health can take a pregnancy right now and we are in a good place. Luckily, we are only 30 so if we decide otherwise there is time but for now I will be going back on birth control pills Sunday. Thanks for waiting this out with me!

Old 08-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #28
Sigrid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Take care!