Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
ISO: Purse for 5 yo, gifts for a 3yo and 7yo boy

We are looking to finish off Christmas gifts for our kiddos, and we are out of ideas! My kids are too practical (they were asking for pajamas, jeans, bubble bath, etc! Each did want one or two toys, but nothing big).

I am looking for giftable (used is ok, just good condition. My kids have no issues with used stuff things for them! We don't really do character things here, and we dont need DVD's/games...or legos. Unless you have a new nice set, then I might have to get that, too. Hehe

So, try me! The boys need more than the 5 yo girl, for her, I am really just looking for a used purse or two that I won't mind if it gets lost Or super cheap nb diapers that will work for baby dolls.

Spam me!

Advertisement

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!

Last edited by MommyLyssa; 11-27-2012 at 07:19 PM.
MommyLyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Purse for 5 yo, gifts for a 3yo and 7yo boy

Bump

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 AM   #3
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have a super cute handwoven purse that i got a couple years ago from gifts for a better world (handmade things from the USA and other countries from impoverished areas - fair trade). it's in new condition, i don't think i ever used it, i just wanted to buy something to support the charity at my in laws' church. also, a few costumes (Robin, Superman, Darth Vader) that are sizes Small, 6, and 7 but would all fit a variety of sizes (stretchy material, elastic waist on the pants). Those are pending a reply from another mama, but she may not go for them, i just responded to her ISO. They are in EUC.

I could do $20 plus shipping (unsure of how the costumes will ship, they're light but bulky) for everything. If the mama doesn't reply tomorrow, I could let you know.

PM me asap if you're interested
Old 11-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
coles50
Registered Users
seller

I have a rag quilt that I made for a mama and she backed out...sports theme, with animals and what not on it. Compared to other kid quilts, it is handmade, unique and perfect for the top of a bed or to travel in the car with.njust looking to recoup costs... Pm me if you are interested. It would be a great, practical gift for the older boy.
coles50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
Bellebrooke
Registered
seller

I'll reply tomorrow with pics!
Bellebrooke is offline   Reply With Quote