Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
megs715
Registered Users
seller
seller

ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE

THESE ARE ALL CROSS POSTED ON SPOTS!

We are nearly done with our wool, so here it comes!

SOLDATTD Eden longies and hat $35 ppd to the states

ATTD Eden longies and hat set. Also EUC, no felting, though a bit of fuzziness in the crotch. Hat is in EUC. I also have a tee from Etsy (my DD is sleeping in the room that stores the tees) that I can include if you'd like, for $35 total ($40 for longies and hat). Here is the link to the tee https://www.etsy.com/transaction/71566650 the tee is in VGUC, with a bit of cracking to the design (happened after one wash).

W 18
R 17.5
H 22
I 10

Hat is 18 inches around (again with lots and lots of stretch)

MM poppies

My very favorite pair of longies, are too short! MM poppies, knit by Lynne of Cabbages and Kings. These were a custom I had done, and I had to search high and low to find the yarn. They are absolute perfection! Like new condition, worn just a handful of times. They also come with a hat that is also in perfect condition. $35. I'm happy to include a pink (solid "hot" pink) tee from Old Navy (short sleeves) that we wore with these for an extra $3.

W 18
R 17
H 21
I 11
Hat 18 inches (tons of stretch)

SOLDWSK Salt Water Taffy

WSK Salt Water Taffy longies. These are in VGUC, with just a touch of felting in the crotch, no staining, no pulls.

W 18
R 17.5
H 22
I 10

SOLDWSK Partly Cloudy (I believe that is the name, this is the only pair of longies I didn't write down the CW name for!)

These are in awesome condition, a small amount of fuzziness in the crotch and a tiny bit of felting on the drawstring. No staining or pulls. PLEASE NOTE THESE HAVE A SHORTER RISE THAN MY OTHERS! $30ppd

W 18
R 16
H 22
I 10

Advertisement

Last edited by megs715; 09-07-2012 at 08:20 AM.
megs715 is offline   Reply With Quote