Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #21
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else just ready to be done?

I'm 36 weeks, 4 days and until this morning, baby girl has been practically in my chest (I've joked with dh and friends that my belly is my third boob), but really, breathing has been a huge struggle. This morning, I noticed that she had dropped down some when I got out of bed. At first I thought this was a wonderful thing as I could actually take a deep breath for the first time in weeks, but then I walked across my house only to realize my pelvis feels like it's splitting in 2 and the stretches and movement I was feeling up high are now in my pelvis and HURT! I swore I was not going to wish this pregnancy to be over early and that I would savor and enjoy every minute (our last baby) but ugh.... it's been the most uncomfortable and miserable pregnancy I've had by far. I just can't wait to be holding my sweet baby girl and feel a little like myself again. 18 days to go until my scheduled C-section (although I'm hoping she comes a week sooner).

Advertisement

austinandashlynsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #22
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else just ready to be done?

I'm am so ready! I am just so uncomfortable and my hips and pelvis just hurt. I visited a chiro last time and it helped, but really debating on whether to spend the money on it this time.

I'm only 35 weeks and I'm in it for the long haul. My first two both delivered at 39weeks 6 days so I'm expecting the same.

Not looking forward to starting work this week either. So glad it will only be or four weeks and then I'm off until January! Whoo hoo!