Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #21
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What's the narrowest diaper WITH APLIX?

So maybe all is not lost. I do have a softbums echo on the way, so now I'm excited to see...

I went to grovia's website, and you're right, it does look like the hybrid is wider than the aio. Wish the aio was offered w/ aplix too. Anybody who has the hybrid know if it's narrower than bg & kawaii? I'm just wondering if it's any narrower than them, if not as narrow as the aio. I have a grobaby snap and grovia aplix on the way, and I'll watch for a couple of these other suggestions too, so maybe between some of these, we'll come up with a winner!

Advertisement

SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #22
srw.mutter
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bottombumpers are narrow and I think they come in aplix
srw.mutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #23
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Or does the width have more to do with the insert than the cover itself?

Last edited by SweetMamaKaty; 08-17-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #24
loveReese2pieces
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty View Post
So maybe all is not lost. I do have a softbums echo on the way, so now I'm excited to see...

I went to grovia's website, and you're right, it does look like the hybrid is wider than the aio. Wish the aio was offered w/ aplix too. Anybody who has the hybrid know if it's narrower than bg & kawaii? I'm just wondering if it's any narrower than them, if not as narrow as the aio. I have a grobaby snap and grovia aplix on the way, and I'll watch for a couple of these other suggestions too, so maybe between some of these, we'll come up with a winner!
I have a grovia hybrid (shell with snap in soaker-which is FS BTW ) and some BG 4.0s and the grovia is definitely more narrow in the crotch than the BG. I too am looking for a more narrow crotch fit because my almost 2 DD is very tall and slim and looks ridiculous in the 4.0s. I am currently loving my new Charlie Bananas (which I think are pretty much exactly like FB?) I am new to this too! The CB's are very soft and easy to adjust the leg opening but even with only an infant pf in them they look bulky between the legs on my girl. So I am trying to find a new insert because the dipe itself fits her well. So I'm no help. I'm just going to keep stalking this thread until I find out what to try next! LOL
loveReese2pieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #25
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveReese2pieces View Post
I have a grovia hybrid (shell with snap in soaker-which is FS BTW ) and some BG 4.0s and the grovia is definitely more narrow in the crotch than the BG. I too am looking for a more narrow crotch fit because my almost 2 DD is very tall and slim and looks ridiculous in the 4.0s. I am currently loving my new Charlie Bananas (which I think are pretty much exactly like FB?) I am new to this too! The CB's are very soft and easy to adjust the leg opening but even with only an infant pf in them they look bulky between the legs on my girl. So I am trying to find a new insert because the dipe itself fits her well. So I'm no help. I'm just going to keep stalking this thread until I find out what to try next! LOL
I don't know how you feel about snaps, but if you're ok w/ them, try knickernappies. I love the fit of the one I bought, but they're snap.
I got mine here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...6#post15560226 super nice mama, tell her I sent you!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #26
loveReese2pieces
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I don't know how you feel about snaps, but if you're ok w/ them, try knickernappies. I love the fit of the one I bought, but they're snap.
I got mine here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...6#post15560226 super nice mama, tell her I sent you!
I am starting to loathe all the snap diapers I have which is a lot but maybe the side snaps would be different? It is hard to get the snaps to line up right and then they just don't look right on my tall and slim 2 yo DD. Maybe I'm just not stuffing it right - but like I said I just started so it could be user error but I still like the few aplix I have better. I'm going to try a softbums! Let me know how you like yours!
loveReese2pieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #27
thejuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bottom bumpers are available in aplix. They are our favorite sized diaper. VERY trim.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #28
March
Registered Users
seller

SoftBums Echo is what I would say!
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #29
mcrisp78
Registered Users
seller

I think that it kinda makes a difference in what your insert is. When I use a flip insert they are wide and bulky in the crotch. When I use an alva baby 3layer bamboo insert in a pocket, it is crazy narrow hth. What insert did you use in the sun baby?
Old 08-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #30
mcrisp78
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Or does the width have more to do with the insert than the cover itself?
I think your exactly right!!