Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Fess up......who's excited that school is starting back.....

Yes, I so am, my son is 3 and driving me up the wall. We are the first on a waiting list for an afternoon 3 day a week preschool program and it looks like we will be getting in. I can't wait, I really really can't. I love my son dearly, but he is so energetic and with a 3 month old I can't keep up with him. I know he will enjoy it and have fun with other kids and all. Afternoons are when he's the most active too.

Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #12
mrskfs87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We are excited! I have three little ones, and my oldest is starting pre-k. It'll be nice to at least have some quiet time during nap time.

FEEDBACK & MY BLOG
mrskfs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #13
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

I am. DD1 has been so patient this summer with her new little sister, but I know she's bored and she loves school so much. I'll be quite happy to have her back in school and have this family back onto a routine. DD1 will have the stimulation she craves, DD2 will have a more patient mommy who doesn't feel conflicted about spending time with her, and my poor neglected housework will get done more often because I won't feel obligated to spend time with DD1 when DD2 naps.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #14
flintgirl
Registered Users

My Mood:
YES!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I will have both kids in school all day from 8-3. I go two days a week so the hubby and I will have the house to ourselves for 3 days during the week. Hey hey.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #15
emerino
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama
I am. DD1 has been so patient this summer with her new little sister, but I know she's bored and she loves school so much. I'll be quite happy to have her back in school and have this family back onto a routine. DD1 will have the stimulation she craves, DD2 will have a more patient mommy who doesn't feel conflicted about spending time with her, and my poor neglected housework will get done more often because I won't feel obligated to spend time with DD1 when DD2 naps.
This is me too! Except I have 2 going to school and the baby at home. I'm going to miss them like crazy, but we all need the structure! And my poor 6mo can finally get on a schedule.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We homeschool and YES we are ready! We love getting new school supplies and planning all our field trips for when places are not busy! Nice!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #17
sojomisa
Registered Users
seller

Not me! I'll miss all of us sleeping until 9-10.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
sojomisa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #18
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDaughter76 View Post
We homeschool and YES we are ready! We love getting new school supplies and planning all our field trips for when places are not busy! Nice!
That!!

I'm looking forward to going to the park at 11am on a weekday and not having it PACKED lol...
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #19
Addicted2Chocolate
Registered Users
seller
seller

I can't wait until I don't have to listen to our 7 and 15 year old fight constantly. Guess its time to start think about how me and DD 18mo are gonna "celebrate". Last year we made bacon and actually got to eat it, then we took a nap. I see a new children's museum membership in my near future.
Addicted2Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #20
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:

One week until school! Plus I go back to work [I work at the school!]. My boys are getting bored, despite being kept busy. They are even asking when it starts!