Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
AtLeast
Registered
Formerly: rli***t
seller
seller

Favorite Lg sized velcro AIO?

I get to this place with every baby and then I'm baffled. My OS are getting too small on my 8mo. I'm looking for non-mf, doesn't need to be fancy, aplix/velcro/sticky tape closure size large diapers. Can be WAHM, spam is fine.

Thinking back, I've tried L BG's and they weren't absorbent enough. I've tried bottombumpers side snaps and osocozy. I'm not a huge fan of birdseye. I'm wondering how I would like the square tab velcro, I generally stay away from them. They look like they would be uncomfy on a chubby baby. I'm not apposed to a pocket, I guess, if I can stuff with a flat or pf, but I would prefer an AIO.

Suggestions?

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Favorite Lg sized velcro AIO?

My sister has been going through this with her 2 year old. He has been in BG AIOs (stuffed with an extra doubler in the pocket for absorbancy) larges since he was 8 or 9 months. He was 2 in June. The velcro barely makes it around the waist now.

Ragababe - spendy but has a good rise, back coverage.

Tot bots OS new version is working for her right now. It is stretchy enough that the gets good coverage with it.

Drybees size large are also big (bigger than the BG larges). The newer style have a pocket to stuff.

I also got her the new Thirsties AIO (size 2). This is bigger but not that big. He is going to outgrow it soon - the above have bigger footprint/sizing.

BTW - Hello from Hillsboro!!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The lady that created Koala Huggerz sent me one of her new AIO's. The aplix is like Chelory and they really run big. There's a lot of coverage in the crotch (it's wide). They are really trim but yet still absorbent. She's sells them off of her website and I think she sells them on Ebay as well (they are not alvas... I promise you!)
Old 08-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Simplex and nanas bottoms come to mind
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

Drybees AIOs run big so the Larges should work for you. They are microfiber but do have a pocket so you can add extra absorbency if you need to (I have some on clearance if you are looking)

Otherwise I would recommend SoftBums (as an AI2 so you don't have to stuff a pocket). If you don't like microfiber, you can go with the bamboo pods (VERY absorbent and squishy) or you can use flats/prefolds in them. The Echo shells (narrower in the crotch and no pocket option) fit up to 35lb and the Omni shells (wider in the crotch -but still narrower than a BG for example) and has a pocket option) fit up to 40lb.
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
Lagoon Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: Nat1111
seller

Love love love AMP Stay Dry AIO's! They are my personal favorite! So simple, trim, great aplix and great absorbency (plus cute colors). We have them at Lagoon Baby

http://www.lagoonbaby.com Huge selection of cloth diapers in Canada!
http://www.facebook.com/lagoonbaby
Lagoon Baby is offline   Reply With Quote