Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #21
huntressxx
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemianxchaos
Well, since im going to be pregnant forever ive just been hanging around. Idle housework. Random chores. Maybe ill knit up a quick blanket or something.

Hows everyone else?

'Smartphone' approved
I'm gonna be pregnant forever too lol. Or go overdue which is hilarious cause My son was a preemie and nobody expected full term lol let alone over

Advertisement

Gonna be Cloth Diapering A Newborn August 24th, 2012
huntressxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:23 AM   #22
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntressxx

I'm gonna be pregnant forever too lol. Or go overdue which is hilarious cause My son was a preemie and nobody expected full term lol let alone over
Yeahthat. This is my karma for nearly having ds2 at 33 weeks and then barely making it to the 37.6 that i did.

'Smartphone' approved
Old 08-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #23
chach4
Registered Users
seller

I sure hope I'm not pregnant forever. Could u imagine living the rest of your life feeling like you do today? Or maybe some people feel great but my guess most arent. Myself included.

Went up north yesterday, just to relax. Was a bit nervous traveling, but its only an hr from my hospital, so not like I was too far away. Made it home, no baby. Not that id expect anything to be happening, I'm 38 wks 4 days today. Ds was born on 38 wks 6 days.
I guess I'm just HOPING baby is ready and arrives early. For sake of not having to argue to avoid csec.

So I have like 10 things I want to do this afternoon, but am playing with ds(who is coloring at the moment), while DH mows the lawn...hopefully Im still motivated to work/clean by the time he's done. Hurry up dude!
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #24
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think we're taking the kids to Amish country today after my chiro appt. Might as well pass the time. My ribs are popping now from being so stretched (im a small framed lady!). Dear Baby Three............if this is any indication of your personality or childhood i am.so doomed.

'Smartphone' approved
Old 08-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #25
chach4
Registered Users
seller

I thought this was funny thing this morning, when making the bed, found these on my husbands side of the bed. He made doc laugh at last weeks appt cause he was complaining about my snoring... And it is bad. I have woken myself up from it as well. Just funny to find these today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120820_154353.jpg (4.8 KB, 30 views)
Old 08-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #26
1healthylady
Registered Users

Re: August 13th weekly chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4 View Post
I thought this was funny thing this morning, when making the bed, found these on my husbands side of the bed. He made doc laugh at last weeks appt cause he was complaining about my snoring... And it is bad. I have woken myself up from it as well. Just funny to find these today.
lol. too funny.

Glad to hear you all have added in some fun/relaxing days here. We had to take one of the dogs to the vet Saturday for her annual comprehensive exam, so we can keep buying her heartworm prevention and all that. She's gained 10 lbs during my pregnancy! I've always said she's 'my girl,' and what a sweet girl to gain sympathy weight with me. lol. Other than that she's very healthy. So then we took the dogs to our land and let them run around for a couple hours. It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze, not too hot. And there were two sandhill cranes on the pasture when we got there.

39 weeks today. I'm getting more uncomfortable each day, but I still wouldn't classify it as miserable. DH is so ready for this baby to come. I've been given permission from work to have the baby now , but there's still some stuff I need to get done. Trying to tie up loose ends now.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #27
chach4
Registered Users
seller

So I just need to vent.

I'm anxious.. nervous that ill have to have csec. Not that its the end of the world if I do. But tmrw will be my 39 week appt and doc will bring up repeat csec.

I talked to a doula today who was great and very concerned, even called me back a couple hrs later with another suggestion for me. Recommended a chiro who specializes in pregnancy, and recommended a Lpn/massage therapist who does reflexology on preggo women. I have an appt with her in the am. Before my doctor appt. And she recommended EPO, so I picked some up. It can't hurt right?

I dunno. The threat of surgery scares me. Tho I will fight for her to let me go longer if it comes to that. Hubby is leery and trusts whatever doctor says. And I do like her but don't like EVERYTHING she says. But I will fight with her...

End rant. Just nervous. I need to relax. Massage tmrw should help.

Last edited by chach4; 08-21-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #28
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

O chach! Hope it goes well. Reflexology usually works well, so hopefully that will get things rolling in the right direction! And the EPO will help prime the pump! Prayers for you!!!

Tonight I'm on my own without dh for the first time... he is already traveling for work again. Next week he travels, too. YUCK! My babymoon is over- LOL! I had a little panic attack today- like WOW! this is so much work, 4 kids.... But I know it will get easier over time. I relaxed with the kids this evening, trying to focus on enjoying them, versus freaking out over everything. We had crackers and lunch meat for dinner. No one minded .
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:43 AM   #29
1healthylady
Registered Users

Enjoy your massage today, chach. I hope everything goes well and you don't have to do too much fighting with the doc. Trust your body.

Good luck on your own mo. I'm sure everything will be fine. With 4 kids now you're a pro! Dh just let me know he's going to go to a solar convention in Orlando September 10-11 or something. We're still waiting on our LO so I don't know how old s/he'll be at that point. I'm excited for him cause he'll learn a lot (and Bill Clinton will be the keynote speaker) but I'm also nervous since I still have no clue what to expect! It's just one night tho. I had hoped he wouldn't pass up the opportunity.

MW appt went well yesterday. Baby's definitely moved down. I've had a lot more discharge the last few days too, which is a good sign, right? Tropical Storm Isaac is on the way. There's still a whole lot of variability in the tracking, but it should become a hurricane in the next couple days, and then be in our area, either east of west coast of FL, around Tuesday, my due date. So maybe I will have a due date baby! I emailed my bro to let him know he might share a bday after all. Just gotta wait and see and watch the weather now.

My goal for today: finish scholarships!! 200 denial letters to get out. I was hoping to work on them yesterday, but I was handed 3 other projects to work on. Today's the first day of classes so they really really need to go!

Hope everyone has a happy hump day!

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
Old 08-22-2012, 06:01 AM   #30
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

First day of school for DS1, he's so excited he can't stand it.
I was up and down all night with hip/back pain, but nothing productive. This little baby is entirely too comfy inside me, apparently, and refuses to come out. A friend reminded me this morning, though, that the average gestation is 40.5, so I guess I still have another week to go before I'm "out" of the average.

I could use a massage! Unfortunately it's just not in the budget.