Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2012, 07:12 AM   #31
1healthylady
Registered Users

Re: August 13th weekly chat

Change of plans - this baby needs to come this weekend! Got to work this morning to discover that the bathroom across the hall will be closed for renovations starting Monday, which means a trip upstairs or downstairs every hour. We also have a scheduled fire drill for sometime next week for our building. I'd kinda like to miss all of that! lol.

Working feverishly on scholarships now to get them done!!!

Advertisement

Old 08-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #32
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Oh no, no bathroom nearby could be an issue for sure!.
So at doc this am, am 39 wks today. SHE asked if I wanted to wait to 41 weeks before making decision on repeat csec. I LOVE HER. Tho I'm suprised vie all along it was 40 weeks. But she said there are no issues there's no reason to take babe via csec next week. Phew. SO relieved

Last edited by chach4; 08-22-2012 at 10:07 AM.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #33
1healthylady
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4 View Post
Oh no, no bathroom nearby could be an issue for sure!.
So at doc this am, am 39 wks today. SHE asked if I wanted to wait to 41 weeks before making decision on repeat csec. I LOVE HER. Tho I'm suprised vie all along it was 40 weeks. But she said there are no issues there's no reason to take babe via csec next week. Phew. SO relieved
Yay!! Glad to hear you can work with your doc.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #34
1healthylady
Registered Users

Finally, less than a week before the due date, I finally feel 'ready' to have this baby. Still have some last minute things to wrap up at work, but all the big stuff is done. Last night I was having contractions 10 mins apart for a couple hours. I knew I needed sleep tho so I took a warm shower to relax and eventually they stopped. I was hoping I'd wake up with more ctx, but no such luck. I know DH was disappointed. He's so ready to meet this babe! Everything in its own time.

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
Old 08-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #35
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady View Post
Finally, less than a week before the due date, I finally feel 'ready' to have this baby. Still have some last minute things to wrap up at work, but all the big stuff is done. Last night I was having contractions 10 mins apart for a couple hours. I knew I needed sleep tho so I took a warm shower to relax and eventually they stopped. I was hoping I'd wake up with more ctx, but no such luck. I know DH was disappointed. He's so ready to meet this babe! Everything in its own time.

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
That's me every night. I prodromal for EVER. It's getting to be rather frustrating. My EDD is tomorrow. I've kind of accepted that it's not happening for awhile. Clearly this baby needed to cook for a few more weeks.
Nothing big is going on, yesterday was a continuous string of mucous and poop (sigh), but nada otherwise.
I feel bad that my BFF came all this way to hang out for two weeks for NOTHING. Hopefully baby comes before she has to leave! :x
Old 08-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #36
chach4
Registered Users
seller

It's baby time for me!.
Water broke almost 2 hrs ago. Am in triage now. US showed head is down and I'm shooting for vbac today(or tomorrow).
Yay!
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #37
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Paula, sounds like me the 2 days leading up to birth. day 2 I started with bloody mucous.

Chach can't wait to hear more.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #38
1healthylady
Registered Users

Yay! So happy for you chach! I hope you have a quick and easy VBAC!

How does your DH handle the prodromal labor, Paula? I've forced myself not to get too excited about a few contractions because I know this could go on for a while, but DH gets so excited. He keeps asking me how I feel today and if there are any changes. Yes, I've been pooping like it's the new style, and I've lost a couple pounds. Not exactly what he wants to hear though. When is your BFF leaving? Hope she gets to meet your LO!! At least you got some good best friend time though. My BFF lives 12 hours away, so I'll see her at Christmas. My LO should be about 4 months old, and her will be about 2 weeks.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #39
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady
Yay! So happy for you chach! I hope you have a quick and easy VBAC!

How does your DH handle the prodromal labor, Paula? I've forced myself not to get too excited about a few contractions because I know this could go on for a while, but DH gets so excited. He keeps asking me how I feel today and if there are any changes. Yes, I've been pooping like it's the new style, and I've lost a couple pounds. Not exactly what he wants to hear though. When is your BFF leaving? Hope she gets to meet your LO!! At least you got some good best friend time though. My BFF lives 12 hours away, so I'll see her at Christmas. My LO should be about 4 months old, and her will be about 2 weeks.
Meh i dont tell him, he just comments when im having an especially rough time. Last night he sighed at me, 'are you ever having my baby?' Uhhm.....

She will leave at the latest by Sept 1st i think so we still have time.

Chach, goooood luck mama!!!!!!!

'Smartphone' approved
Old 08-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #40
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just found out my husband is going to be sent off to either Japan or China, or both, in the next few months. He was told to go order his passport. I will be back to work working nights by then and I have no idea how we are going to work this all out. I know I have time to work it out but uggg... He has never been anywhere besides Mexico or Canada.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote