Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #41
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofbeachboys
I have 2 in August & 1 in May. May was WAY better than August but next time I'd like December-March...
This made me smile, I have 2 August babies...when we were planning to ttc #2 my only goal was "not a summer baby" but then we decided to go ahead and get my IUD removed...next time I will not be so impulsive!

Advertisement

Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #42
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
My first was a may baby. It was good timing I think. I was only 20ish weeks in December if I remember correctly. Ds was an August baby. I was miserable and a week over due. We are ttc right now and if we succeed we will have a June baby...which I am sure wouldn't be to bad.
I'd like to add that I'd prefer to not have a baby during winter. Mainly because I live I. Maine and 30 minutes from the hospital I'd rather not get stuck on yucky roads in labor haha!

Last edited by MyM&W; 09-20-2012 at 01:04 PM.
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #43
stringbean02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best time of year to deliver?

It doesnt really matter at all to me, personally (as in, I wouldnt plan TTC around it) - but, I think that Spring would be the best time because then you arent heavily pregnant when it is super hot, and the baby isnt having to be super bundled from the cold winter. I have a July 15th (in southern alabama) baby and a spring baby - my spring baby's pregnancy was much more comfortable lol.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #44
Lolobug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My first lo was born in January, I LOVED it! I was sick most of summer but wasn't carrying any weight. Fall and early winter were filled w lots of activity which made the time fly and when she did arrive it was the middle of winter- I just hibernated w my little snuggly one until spring
The second baby was born in August, we had the HOTTEST summer ever!
Lolobug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:36 AM   #45
Adinanna'sMomma
Registered Users
seller

My first was born in late July, and it was pretty miserable being huge an pregnant in June and July! This baby is due in may, which I think will be great. I am a teacher at a private school, so I don't work or get paid over the summer. This way, I'll get to be home with the baby the whole summer, and won't have to be worrying about missing school and paychecks. Well, I'll worry about the paycheck thing, but baby or no baby I wouldn't be working so...I won't be missing work, which is great!
Old 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #46
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I was hoping for a Spring baby, and we are expecting a March baby. I've had a June and August baby, and I am looking forward to delivering before the summer heat sets in. I can't imagine the cold bothering me. I was walking around in short sleeves in Feb while pregnant with my ods. Pregnancy is like strapping a furnace to your tummy. I may not even need a coat this year, lol.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #47
silvergirl0007
Registered Users

Both my babies are September babies (9-28 and 9-12) and if we have another I am putting the brakes on getting pregnant in December. It is SO uncomfortable to sit around in August 8 months pregnant when it's humid and sticky with temps above 90. I think I'd like an April/May/June baby so I don't go through the summer heat while huge again.
silvergirl0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #48
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've had a November baby and a May baby. May was much better because I wasn't pregnant through the heat, and the days were nice to take baby out. For my November baby, I was pregnant through the summer, and then the days were short and freezing during the first several months so we didn't go out much at all.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #49
erlyjo
User requested temporary ban
seller
seller

My Mood:
Definitely not fall. This last pregnancy almost killed me! But it was an unusually hot summer.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #50
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

In feb will have 2 winter & 1 spring. I think cold to give a reason to stay inside& snuggle. I think summer u end up inside too much & its hot. Fall or winter if u don't care to get out in cold depending on where u live. Cali doesn't get snow but cooler I suppose to walk & stuff.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote