Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #111
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl
This kid is moving my stomach! I can *see* him/her punching or kicking my stomach. Holy smokes. Color me shocked, and pretty excited. Very cool

Oh and s/he is moving around a lot, cause yesterday I felt movement on one side, then today s/he's moved over to the other side.
Yay!! That is so awesome! Thanks for listening. I am glad other mamas get it. . Looks like lots of good news so far this week.

Yeah she is normally quiet in he morning (keeps me up late and then sleeps in I guess) so it wasn't too far outside of her normal pattern, plus I was driving so it could have been the way I was sitting, but still I almost had a panic attack on the highway hehe.

It did get so much better once the regular movement started, most of the time I poke and she pokes back and that is very reassuring. I definitely listened with the Doppler about once a day before that, though!

I think I will insist on a BPP at my appointment this week. Kind of hoping I go into labor before then, and it is so fast I don't have time to stress. .

Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #112
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213

This makes me smile.

Still hanging in at work. Mild headache still. I must be one of those borderline ppl. I eat a meal and feel like crap. I don't eat and I feel like crap. 12w on Thurs and hoping this subsides soon.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
I always felt like that too... Eating was so gross and not eating makes it bad too. Boo I hope 12 weeks makes it better!! Usually that went away between 12-13 weeks for me!
Old 08-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #113
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Aug 16-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I've had some cramping and back aches too. I'm taking it as a good sign that things are growing. I really wish I'd gain some weight, though. That's kind of frustrating. I'm trying to, but nothing doing. I'm still 7lbs down from when I started.
Oy, no troubles with weight gain up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatarian View Post
That's what the nurses told me. It's one of those "day before a period" feelings.
Yup, pretty good description. I found with my other pregnancies, and with this one once so far, I'll get that feeling for a day or so, then wake up a day or 2 later with a bigger tummy - so I assume it's growing/stretching stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
This kid is moving my stomach! I can *see* him/her punching or kicking my stomach. Holy smokes. Color me shocked, and pretty excited. Very cool

Oh and s/he is moving around a lot, cause yesterday I felt movement on one side, then today s/he's moved over to the other side.
That's so wonderful to hear! Makes me so happy for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlichick View Post
It did get so much better once the regular movement started, most of the time I poke and she pokes back and that is very reassuring. I definitely listened with the Doppler about once a day before that, though!

I think I will insist on a BPP at my appointment this week. Kind of hoping I go into labor before then, and it is so fast I don't have time to stress. .
I know I would use a doppler lots if I had it - probably daily until I was feeling movement, then on the quiet days for sure. The kids would probably want to play with it too

for labor for ya!

AFM: My MIL has been looking for work out here and has gotten a job Well, not "officially", as the division hasn't called her yet, but the principal she interviewed with told her as far as the principal has been told, MIL has the job. Anyways, my in laws are leaving this week to come out - they're going to stay with us for a bit, I think maybe until they find a place in town, then FIL will go back to deal with their house there and whatnot.
Can't wait! I love my inlaws!!!
The only down side is that I'd rather keep this bean a secret and they're going to know when they see me what's going on. Ah well.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #114
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope your MIL gets the final! That's awesome Elena
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #115
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Sarah! I'm so excited to think about having them near. We live in the middle of Canada, inlaws are on the west coast and my family is all on the east coast, so we don't have family around very often. We see them maybe once a year. I don't know what we'll do with grandparents just here and willing to babysit - movies, dinner, dates?!!! Very strange!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #116
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It will be awesome. I'm happy for you I miss not having family either, but our church family has been great
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:18 AM   #117
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Girlichick - sending you some LVs! You'll be snuggling your sweet baby in no time!

Ok, that's all I can recall from yesterday. Headache thingy never went away so I was in bed as soon as I got home from work at 8 last night. And guess what? Woke up with the same mild headache. Sigh. Only working 8 today but we have Kindy meet the teacher tonight and a mandatory parent meeting for my DD's skating team. Tomorrow is the 1st day of school (hooray!!) and I have my 12w appt (eh...).

TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #118
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Is it just me or is no one posting today?

Old 08-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #119
MarzipanCat
Registered Users

My Mood:

Not just you! I guess it's a quiet day.

I'm nauseous, what else is new. I was actually *less* nauseated yesterday, and got some whole wheat pasta and zucchini and a gardein chick'n cutlet down. Today? Blergh.
MarzipanCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #120
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm less cruddy today. I ate tiny bits every hour or two and felt a lot less sick. I hate the all day grazing though!