Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #31
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Aug 16-31)

The wait to call them is agonizing. I wish someone would answer the phone so I know whether to drive 30 minutes to their office or 5 minutes to the hospital down the street with the fancy machines. And my darling husband just said "why do you have to be so sad and depressed?" Really?

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 07:25 AM   #32
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy_This View Post
New to post here. I have had 2 losses and i am currently pregnant 31 weeks with and IC & cerclage and IUGR baby boy <3
for 31 weeks! for a healthy, even if small, baby with a good few more weeks in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatarian View Post
I am so scared to go back tomorrow. I am dreading this so bad. I feel like there's no way things can continue to go ok, and last week was so scary and left me feeling so unsure that I just can't see how anything would be ok and I don't want to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I braved it and told my husband which ones I was looking at and he picked out one he thinks would work best, so I just need to pick the color of the crib. It's hard, but it would be nice to have it before we have guests in a few weeks so I'm just going to bite the bullet and get through it.

Yes, I'm back from my facial and it was marvelous. Very relaxing and needed and my skin doesn't feel like a grease pit (sorry for the visual on that one).
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I set up a registry. I don't know why I did it, but then it just settled on me that okay, I set up the registry so now everything can go wrong.

I used to be a bright and annoyingly sunny optimist. Blows my mind to think back on that person.
for the facial!
for the crib and registry.
I kwym about looking back on who you used to be. That's one of the things that really bugs me about losing Elliana - everyone treats me like I'm the same person... but I'm not. There was a time where being late meant being pregnant, and being pregnant meant having a baby, and having a baby meant bringing home a healthy baby. It isn't like that now... though I wish it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
Gals, can I please have some prayers? I woke up spotting today It's brown but there is a ton of it. Waiting for my doc office to open, but of course I can't imagine anything good coming from this
Quote:
The wait to call them is agonizing. I wish someone would answer the phone so I know whether to drive 30 minutes to their office or 5 minutes to the hospital down the street with the fancy machines. And my darling husband just said "why do you have to be so sad and depressed?" Really?
Oh dear and
and to DH - you have every right to feel what you feel.
People would always tell me that just spotting meant nothing, it could be nothing, etc... but I know for me how m/c starts and there's no consoling me once it does. Optimism is lovely, but I prefer realism.

AFM: Wednesday I felt really horrid, all day. So sick and pukey. (It was horrid and wonderful all at the same time!) Yesterday DH got up with the kids and let me sleep - for another 3 hours But then I woke up and felt all right, and continued to through the day - a little queasy and a few moments of "uh oh" but all right. This morning I didn't sleep in, but I don't feel too bad still - kinda queasy but no too bad.
Now, I should be able to enjoy feeling not-so-bad... but I can't. I'm all worried that hormone levels are dropping and that's why I'm feeling less sick and I'll just start m/c'ing in another day or 2.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #33
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76
Gals, can I please have some prayers? I woke up spotting today It's brown but there is a ton of it. Waiting for my doc office to open, but of course I can't imagine anything good coming from this
Sending you good sticky thoughts! I hope the office opens soon!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #34
MarzipanCat
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm back from my dreaded weekly ultrasound... embryo is still there, getting bigger, still tucked away and not easy to see. The nurse thought the heartrate looked slow, but the ultrasound machine measured it at 125, which she said was normal. She could see the amniotic sac forming as well. I'm still not feeling confident, but everything seems ok for another week.

emeyer76 - I hope everything is ok!
MarzipanCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #35
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatarian View Post
I'm back from my dreaded weekly ultrasound... embryo is still there, getting bigger, still tucked away and not easy to see. The nurse thought the heartrate looked slow, but the ultrasound machine measured it at 125, which she said was normal. She could see the amniotic sac forming as well. I'm still not feeling confident, but everything seems ok for another week.

I can't imagine the stress of weekly u/s. It brings on panic to think ahead to a 20wk u/s. *shudder*
Old 08-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #36
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thank God everything is fine. Doc spent a long time looking around and there is a bit more fluid under the baby so I should expect more spotting thruout this pregnancy. That was the most horrifying moment ever. Seriously. Thanks for the prayers. They worked!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #37
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatarian

emeyer76 - I hope everything is ok!
Yay for good news! I guess we are all just going to have to do this one day at a time
Old 08-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #38
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

megatarian!

Thank you Lord for Erica and her baby's health!
I was thinking about you today and continuing to pray. I'm glad it's okay.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #39
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank God everything is fine. Doc spent a long time looking around and there is a bit more fluid under the baby so I should expect more spotting thruout this pregnancy. That was the most horrifying moment ever. Seriously. Thanks for the prayers. They worked!
Old 08-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #40
abhernandez
Registered Users

I'm so happy for you Erica!!

And megatarian. How far along are you now?