Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #21
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone order from Honeyville Foods?

It's been 21 days since my order, and still nothing has arrived. I have had to make every single effort to call & email so I can try and track this down. The only contact that has been made was a return email (after several emails and calls) saying they were out of stock & it didn't get sent out right away when I ordered. On the 17th is when it was supposedly shipped, but I have no information showing tracking of the package. I'm highly aggrivated with this order situation & will not use this company again. I would feel differently if there was ANY effort made to contact me about the order, but there has been none. I placed about half a dozen orders AFTER making this one, and they all arrived in a reasonably amount of time, all using UPS as their shipping option. This order was supposedly shipped on the 17th, but I've placed two orders shipped via UPS orders after the 17th and have received them with no problem.

Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #22
preparedforsurvival
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Order from Honeyville Foods? UPDATE 21 days & still nothing

I have never had a problem with them. I order from them a lot for the bulk items. One time the powdered eggs were slow coming, but they sent me everything else order and about a week later the eggs came. I love them because of the low shipping.
preparedforsurvival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #23
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

From everything I hear on DS, their products are great, but I really would have ordered from somewhere else if I had any idea it would take this long - I made the order in advance, giving myself a good 2 wks before needing this stuff...and it didn't come in time. And I really hate the fact that I'm having to track everything down. I believe it's good business to keep your customers informed. If I'd taken this long to ship something, be it on FSOT or my business when it was active, I'd have negative FB all over the place/chargebacks/etc. I'm also unsure why an item is listed in stock when it isn't even available for shipping & then no one lets the customer know.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #24
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I got my order today.
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #25
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildasMum View Post
I got my order today.
Do you mind my asking how long it took to arrive?
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #26
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I ordered the day after you did.

Have you tried contacting them via Facebook? I did and they got back to me pretty quickly.
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildasMum View Post
I ordered the day after you did.

Have you tried contacting them via Facebook? I did and they got back to me pretty quickly.
Nope, I don't have a facebook account.

UPS came again today & nothing
Old 08-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #28
~Laura~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Honestly at this point, I would understand if you file a claim. The company has to understand that it's not acceptable. Send one last message and let them know if you don't get a response, you'll be contacting the BBB. GL, mama!
Read about our homeschool journey here.
~Laura~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #29
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus_Freak_955 View Post
Honestly at this point, I would understand if you file a claim. The company has to understand that it's not acceptable. Send one last message and let them know if you don't get a response, you'll be contacting the BBB. GL, mama!
I contacted my credit card company & they are going to "investigate" it. It's aggrivating that my money is in their pocket & I've got nada.

I finally heard back from someone that works there for a second time yesterday. I had inquired about a tracking # so that I could see where my package was. The response was "That product arrived last week and was shipped out. You should have received an automated shipment confirmation email with a tracking number on the 21st when the order shipped." The only other respons that I had from them was on teh 17th of this month, and it said that my order was shipped out on THAT day (the 17th). So... I'm beyond annoyed now. And it was the same person that responded to my email both times.

The situation would be completely different if I had someone contact me at all and let me know what's really going on, but at this point, I'm not concerned with how great their products are. Their customer service is terrible in my opinion. I'm glad others have had positive experiences with them, but I will look elsewhere for the items that they sell.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #30
~Laura~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Order from Honeyville Foods? UPDATE 8/29...still waiting

Have you called (435) 494-4200, 9am-6pm in Utah? That's listed on their Facebook.
Read about our homeschool journey here.
~Laura~ is offline   Reply With Quote