Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
cuatesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
MOBY CARRIERS -- FOR A GOOD CAUSE

I work at a clinic for low income mothers and currently have two women who just had babies. i want to give them each a moby. i am paying out of my pocket so can't afford to spend more than $20. I do need the moby carriers to be in very good clean condition with no holes tears or stains so as not to offend these mommas. i am hoping to help them love baby carriers and thereby help them form a good strong attachment to their babies because they are high risk mammas. once i get these 2 mommas their moby carriers i will still want more as I also work with low income depressed new moms and am thinking they all need a moby too--for the same reasons as the above mentioned mommas.

I can pay via paypal but would love to get TRADES...i have my toddlers diaper stash which i can trade -- i have prefolds premium and toddler size, diaper pins, diaper bags, some pockets, lots of cotton babies inserts, 2 hemp prefolds large, 2 very used but in good condition lullaby dreams cotton/hemp pockets, and several wool covers disana, aristocrat, and babyology (will include all my lanolin wash with wool cover trades). also lots of baby music CDS to trade. PLEASE PM me if you want to trade your moby for any of the above. i have a pair of orange saucony size 1 toddler shoes.

Advertisement

Last edited by cuatesmom; 10-01-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: typo
cuatesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #2
sweetppolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MOBY CARRIERS -- FOR A GOOD CAUSE

There is one on Spots right now for only $13.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Leocaligirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Mama I have some made by me carriers. They are similar to a Moby. I would be happy to work something out with you. I sell them for $20 ppd, but I also love trades. I am pretty set with clothes for my DD. I might be interested in shoes and I am always interested in diapers. PM me if you are interested. TIA
Old 10-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
cuatesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i am still doing the moby-for-low income-momma's project. see my original post above.
cuatesmom is offline   Reply With Quote