Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thirsties covers Medium and DUOs

I have 3 medium Thirsties covers and 2 DUO size 2s that we are not longer needing. I would LOVE to sell them as a lot to save on shipping if at all possible. One of the mediums is NWTs. They are all in EUC and the DUOs are in EEUC. I would like $40ppd for all 5 covers. We are a smoke free, pet free home. I am making a PO trip in the morning so these can go out then.

Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Super cute girly covers

I have a few covers we are no longer needing as I am trying to thin our massive stash. Three of these are medium Mudshrimps (the unicorns, trees and bikes), the yellow butterfly is a medium WWB and the floral is a medium Unknown wahm cover. I would like $35ppd for the lot, I prefer to not split them up at the moment if possible. We are a smoke free, pet free home. Thanks for looking!

Old 08-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thirsties covers Medium and DUOs

bump
Old 08-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Super cute girly covers

bump
Old 08-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
Designsbybequi
Registered Users
seller

I have an iso/IHA listing in case you're interested in a trade. I'm looking for boy colored covers. IHA some giftable infant outfits and more.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 08-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Medium Bummis and Country Cuttins

I have a lot of 5 mediums covers we are no longer using. The lot consists of 4 medium BSWWs (2 white, 1 Jungle and an Andy Pandy) and 1 medium Country Cuttins side snap cover in a precious Sea Turtle print. Anyone who hasn't tried Country Cuttin covers is really missing out. These are some of the best WAHM covers we have ever used. They are precious and bullet proof, never a leak with these! I would prefer to sell these all together to save on shipping if possible. I am asking $35 for the lot of 5. We are a smoke free, pet free home. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by HippieMama74; 08-19-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: added pic
HippieMama74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #8
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mudshrimp and Fishnoodles (OS,mediums and ML)

I have a lot of covers we are no longer using. The lot includes 3 Mudshrimp onesize covers (bandage print, pirate monkeys and lime with owls on a line tabs), a ML Mudshrimp in mint chocolate zoo print, a medium mint chocolate Fishnoodle and a ML Ocean Fishnoodle. These covers are in EEEUC and a couple were actually only used once or twice each. I would like $50ppd for the entire lot. We are a smoke free, pet free home. Thanks for looking!

Old 08-21-2012, 05:25 AM   #9
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 08-21-2012, 05:25 AM   #10
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump