Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
dzachryrn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Double stroller suggestions

I'm in the market for a double stroller, but don't know which way to go. Which strollers are your favorites? I'm looking more towards a sit stand for my 3 y/o. But, I am open to suggestions

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:
Re: Double stroller suggestions

Love our Joovy Ultralight- it isn't too big of a monster and it is a fun color and very handy unless your 3 year old likes to sleep in a stroller or unless you need to put a lot in a stroller basket. The sit and stand feature is much appreciated by the three year old. The parent organizer and sunshade both work well. It folds and unfolds easily and is not too heavy. Steering is pretty good though gets more challenging with two large children's weight if you do that ever with a friend and wear the baby. It works great with the carseat, though there is little room for a child to sit on the back when it is reclined fully which is needed for the carseat. They can stand easily though. It is definitely not all terrain though.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
7 for now
Registered Users
seller

I have Mountain Buggy Urban Double in red and love t. It fits through single wide doors and turns on a dime. It is on the pricey side and heavy hough. I don't use it everyday.

My everyday stroller is a Peg Perego Pliko P3. It has the footboard for another little one I ride on.
7 for now is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love my BOB!!!! I know it is a jogging stroller but I never had any issues with it going anywhere and it turns so easy!!!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I have comfort lite tandem by fisher price I likel. I bough used to holder for parent is missing. I can see why you would think on sit & stand. My two are going to be 2 yrs about apart & mine will fit them both. Lots I have seen don't have both shade covers & mine does but not 2 food trays for kids but lookin into the ones that have snaps that hold on for later since my parts aren't made anymore for mine & I don't know if in general another would work.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #6
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Phil and teds with the doubles attachment. I've had several different double strollers, hated them all, loved this one and I may just be buried with it
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #7
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma
I love my BOB!!!! I know it is a jogging stroller but I never had any issues with it going anywhere and it turns so easy!!!
Ditto! We waited until the annual membership sale at REI and got it 20% AND then we used our dividend toward it. Out of pocket cost was less than we'd have paid for a single. It's a beast, but it maneuvers around better than cheap and lighter strollers, so it evens out.
KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love the Baby Jogger City Mini. Easy fold, awesome canopy, and turns on a dime.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:18 AM   #9
Pyrodjm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola View Post
I love the Baby Jogger City Mini. Easy fold, awesome canopy, and turns on a dime.
This!!! So light, fits through standard single doors, 50lbs weight limit for each seat.
Pyrodjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #10
Mistymama
Registered Users
seller

Anyone tried the Mountain Buggy Duet?