Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #11
7 for now
Registered Users
seller

I have a Mountain Buggy Urban Double and love it! They did not have the duet when we got it. I have had it 9 years now and it still looks and functions as new!

Advertisement

7 for now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #12
macmemo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Double stroller suggestions

Ok, so I had the city mini double, Phil and ted vibe w/ double kit, and the mountain buggy and I wasn't a huge fan of any of them. I find side by side to be far to wide and had a really tough time navigating busy city side walks. I love how easy the city mini was to fold and it was perfect for mall trips just too wide for our everyday (love the single though). Same with the mountain buggy love how easy it was to steer but it was too wide as well (great for hikes and parks). The phil and ted was perfect for city streets and busy areas like fairs and such the only down side to that was it was a huge pain to fold and it was still really big when folded IMO. So over all the phil and ted was the best fit for us because we used it for mostly walking in the city. Now I just use a single and carry the baby in a ssc or our 2 year old walks holding the stroller. It much easier to us that way.
macmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #13
nursesweet
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have the phil and teds with the doubles attachment. I LOVE it. It's great for shopping, sidewalks etc too as it isn't a "double-wide".
nursesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love the BOB but ended up with a Cougar Chariot- converts from stroller, to jogger, to cycling caddy with different hook ups if you are into exercising. Not as compact as the BOB but my kids love it! Smooth ride too. Check on Craigslist for used ones!
strongwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #15
swismiself
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for the best double (or sit N stand) stroller for my SIL, who's expecting #3 on January 3rd. Her son will be 5 in March (smaller kid, kinda lazy, more likely to want in a stroller), and her daughter will be 2 in December (wild child, loves to walk, but is TINY and so eventually gets tired...despite her best efforts).

She wants something that will fold up nice and small, and preferably be able to fit through doorways . I always carried my son in a wrap, but she's not especially interested in babywearing and prefers strollers.

Thanks!
swismiself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #16
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Does anyone have any experience with the Graco Ready2Grow stand and ride stroller? We only ever used a jogger or umbrella with DS, and a snap in frame when he was still in his infant seat. Unfortunately a double BOB is not in our budget right now or we would totally snatch up a double Ironman.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #17
hpfgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH
Does anyone have any experience with the Graco Ready2Grow stand and ride stroller? We only ever used a jogger or umbrella with DS, and a snap in frame when he was still in his infant seat. Unfortunately a double BOB is not in our budget right now or we would totally snatch up a double Ironman.
I have this one. It's not bad for the price. I wouldn't say it's deluxe or anything though.

3T/4T Trainers, and Toddler AIOs for sale.
hpfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote