Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #11
hippiechick77
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help with loveybums wool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen9302 View Post
A loveybums organic fitted. Maybe I need to add another doubler???
Is your diaper soaked? I'm looking for similar information for lanolizing an upcycled soaker. I've lanolized in similar ways 3 times...lets hope 3rd is a charm because we've had many nights of wet in front for my boy and dry bamboo/zorb/flannel insert in back. That or the insert/diaper needs to be prepped more? What is the most you mamas have had to lanolize before it worked? Sorry for hijacking your thread

Advertisement

hippiechick77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #12
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help with loveybums wool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiechick77 View Post
Is your diaper soaked? I'm looking for similar information for lanolizing an upcycled soaker. I've lanolized in similar ways 3 times...lets hope 3rd is a charm because we've had many nights of wet in front for my boy and dry bamboo/zorb/flannel insert in back. That or the insert/diaper needs to be prepped more? What is the most you mamas have had to lanolize before it worked? Sorry for hijacking your thread
OP you will love your LB interlock wrap when it gets lanolized enough. It took about three times or so and it's our best cover at night.

To the question above it sounds like a mix of problems. Diaper may not be absorbent enough (not preppred), not lanolized enough, what is the soaker made out of? Cashmere isn't really nightworthy. Thick lambswool is I also find that using a chunk of wool wash bar (instead of baby shampoo) + lanolin = a great lano job. I have some sbish wool I'm still working on and its our third or fourth pass.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote