Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #21
dancermommy1
Registered Users
seller

Re: How many kids vs number of bedrooms do you have?

4 bedrooms 1 kid, one bedroom is my dance studio and one is a guest (ie, grandparents) room. We have a bonus room that is a playroom/den an office and a living room.

When DS gets older he will move into my dance studio and we will make his nursery a study or something if we have no more kids.

Advertisement

Please Visit my ETSY store benefiting women and children in poverty! http://www.etsy.com/shop/conspiracyoflove

YOU can make a difference in developing countries, one precious child at a time! http://conspiracy-of-love.blogspot.com

Last edited by dancermommy1; 08-19-2012 at 05:47 PM.
dancermommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #22
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

At our previous house we had 4 kids and 4 bedrooms. One we have to have as a spare bedroom for guests, so that left us 3 rooms for 4 kids. Dh and I in one, little man was in one, and after he was born we had all 3 girls in one room. Granted it was an abnormally large 2nd bedroom. We could easily fit the girls' bunkbeds against a larger wall (DD1 & DD2) and DD3 was in a twin against one of the shorter walls. It had 2 closets, 2 doors (1 to the bath and 1 to the hall), 3 windows, and 2 dressers. DD1 was 5, DD2 was 2 1/2, DD3 was 21 months when they started sharing and shared for over a year.

Now, we have 5 bedrooms with 4 kids. The guest room is in the basement. Dh and I in one. DD1 has her own room, DD2 and DD3 share a room (age 6 and age 4, will be 5 in less than a month), and DS in his room.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #23
WildflowerCB
Registered Users
Formerly: ri814146
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have 4 bedrooms 2 kids. We have the master, DD1 has her own room with a bunk bed and DD2 will be moving in there with her sister in the next month or two. We currently use the 2 downstairs rooms as part of our child care business.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #24
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
The house we are moving into housed a family of 9. Two very large bedrooms with dormers upstairs for 5 girls and one small bedroom down for 2 boys, plus the parents' (grammie and grandpas) room. We have decided that the boys' room is a play room, and gram's will be a guest room. We converted one upstairs room to a family room and the other (350 square feet) will be a family bedroom. My husband and I, my 4 year old daughter and my bed sharing 12 month old son will share the space. We can change the arrangement at any time, really, but this will be best for all of us right now. We are super excited!
Old 08-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #25
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

We have a four bedroom house with a playroom, movie room and a study. The boys share a room, we have our bedroom, one guest room and the nursery for the baby (even though our babies never spend much time in there).

The boys can have there own room, but hey like being together and it makes bedtime easier.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #26
OneFishTwoFish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Right now we have 2 kids and 3 bedrooms. We are moving in a couple weeks and will have 4 bedrooms but the boys will be sharing as 2 are on another floor from us. DH is actually totally excited for them to share. He always wished he had a brother to share a room with and he really wants them to experience it while they're young at least.

Last edited by OneFishTwoFish; 08-19-2012 at 06:30 PM.
OneFishTwoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #27
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

1 kid, 5 bedrooms lol so they = sewing room, office and guest room right now
Old 08-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #28
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

3 kids 4 bedrooms. We have one kid per room and one parent room
missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #29
Samandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Two kids. Technically our house is a two bedroom, but we put a door on the den (that we used as a toyroom for 6 years) so our kids could each have their own room.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #30
AfWife8405
Registered Users
seller
seller

We have a 4 bedroom house

BR1: DH & I
BR2: DD - 3 yrs old
BR3: DS 6yrs old & DS 4yrs old
BR4: Office