Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #51
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of August 20th

Laurel- I will be praying that those numbers keep doubling! Maybe that is a little fighter you have!

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:20 AM   #52
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Melmonkey - OH NO!!! I thought for sure you got your miracle baby!!! This isn't fair! We both got our BFP's at the same time, at least one of us should have been able to move on!!! I hope the D&C isn't bad for you. Good luck and prayers going to you and your family!

slimy72 - I can understand what you mean. Wow!!!! That is great news!!! I hope you can find out even better news today!! Sounds like you may have had a late implanter there!

I have a busy weekend this weekend so if I am scarce don't think anything of it. We are going fruit picking tomorrow morning, then we are going to get our milk and another order for a friend. DH needs to mow the lawn, food needs to be processed, and Monday DS starts his homeschooling. You add to that a bit of screaming and the fact that I haven't talked to my mother practically at all in the last 2 weeks, we normally talk on the phone at 8 am M-F and then Skype on Saturdays, and you can see why I think my weekend is packed. Oh and we need to do laundry and grocery shop, and have a Walmart trip, and get DH and DS hair cut in there somewhere. Mom comes back to Florida tomorrow from her trip out west so I will likely talk to her on Sunday/Monday.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:46 AM   #53
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yikes, that weekend sounds packed! I don't have the energy for much. I think I"m spending so much energy worrying combined with worrying so much I'm not sleeping and I am one tired girl. So I called the lady who cleans my house to come today. When I was getting my masters, and teaching with double sold out preps (which means I taught every period everyday) plus running the school greenhouse I had her come 2-4 times a month because I just couldn't do it. But sinc then I've just had her coming 1 X a month or not at all. I need it this week, I need to rest. But I am going to try and get about 6 meals in the freezer (12 really each meal x2) We want to try and finish the front landscape which is mostly dh, but I'll help. Other than that I'm going to try and lay low. Have to go up to the hospital for my blood draw tonight and really hoping they put it right into the computer system so I don't have to wait for results.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #54
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmonkey View Post
David and I went for a doctors appointment today, it was not good news at all. We found out that the baby stopped growing at 10 weeks, there was no heart beat, no movement and measuring almost 2 weeks behind. Please pray for us as we go though this and for me as I have to have a D&C next week sometime :*(
I am so sorry to hear this. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. That is so unfair.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #55
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

48!!! I am trying so hard not to be excited. I am trying really hard to keep reminding myself that the RE told me I"m going to loose it and don't get attached. But that is more than double again. So more than double two tests (48 hrs apart) in a row that is good, right? I'm second guessing myself at every turn. So Monday was 6, Wed was 17, and today was 48. I really want to be excited but I know I have another 8 weeks until I can really feel happy. The latest loss I've had was 12 weeks and the earliest was 5 1/2 so I"m still a little away from even making it to my "youngest" lost and a long ways away from being in the "safe" zone. Oh, please stick!

ETA: Just thought I'd add that even though I'm excited I do understand what the RE is looking at. Based on my chart he thought I should have been at LEAST 100 on Monday so I should have been 400 by today by his figuring so I can see where he wouldn't feel to great about 48. But as long as it's still going in the right direction I"m happy and won't complain. I go in again either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, so hopefully I can stand to wait that long and we keep seeing this trend of double plus a little.

Last edited by slimy72; 08-31-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:30 AM   #56
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slimy I am so happy for you!!! I really do hope you get your miracle baby from all of this. It certainly is looking promising!!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:17 AM   #57
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Slimy- that seems like good news to me! I'm so hopeful for you!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #58
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

That sounds like good news to me Laurel- though I understand being cautious. Continued prayers heading your way!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #59
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks all. I'm busy cooking freezer meals today. I meant to do it before school started and it just didn't happen so this weekend is the time to get it done. But I'm going pretty slow. Wish I would have had my house cleaned AFTER all this cooking, oh well, I'm going to have to re clean the kitchen. What's everyone else up to this long weekend. I'm probably going to be online a lot as I just got new high speed internet so I"m playing with it, and I'm really trying to rest and take breaks. But I'm already bored since nothing is going on. Probably because everyone else is out playing with their families.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #60
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

We just got back from the pool- we are hoping for a long weekend to re-energize. Work has been kicking our butts lately- plus with our daughter starting Kindergarten- it's been too hectic. We should probably clean and work in the yard today- I really need to mow the lawn. I'm just so happy its the weekend!!!

I have another late period- this time I didn't do OPKs so I'm not sure of my cycle at all. I'm still feeling indifferent to getting pregnant- such a weird thing since I've been obsessed for 3 years now. I took 2 HPTs and they were super negative. Yesterday though I had to bag up some bedding at the preschool because I could smell it when I walked in (this little one likes to chew on his blanket) well- it made me gag- a lot. I'm thinking maybe it is just that it was truly that stinky because I can usually take pee and poop in stride- but something about this stink was very different. I was hoping it meant I was pregnant- but no such luck. Anyways- this will set us back a few weeks for the FET. We're not at all sure when we will do it now. My body is a mystery.