Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #71
Registered Users
My Mood:
I'm sad now for you. I'm so sorry.

Wife, WAHM, born-again Christian, proud mommy to my loving, energetic son (4) and blessed, miracle daughter
God gave us our RAINBOW baby !
I WILL WARRIOR ON... This mama misses her three baby angels (10.19) (1.29) (4.18)
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #72
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of August 20th

Originally Posted by School123 View Post
Well, I am out this month (CD2 today). And you can remove me from the listing. It is too hard and emotional for me to think about trying again. We did everything we could this month, tried really hard , and it wasn't in the cards. So, I am going to get back to being satisfied with my fabulous family, and not worry about the rest.

Thanks for getting to know your guys a little. Good luck to everyone on their individual journeys!!!
- I am sorry to see you go! I hope your able to get a surprise in the near future! Good luck! We will be here if you need us!

Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I should have listened to the dr more and NOT gotten attached. But after two good blood tests I was starting to feel positive. Tonight's blood test posted to my online account a few hours ago, 33 down from 48. So somewhere between Friday night and now I lost it. I'm devastated and can't stop crying. Can't even think ahead to what the next step is now. I figured I better let you ladies know since you've been with me on this journey since the beginning. Good night, ladies.
Oh no!!!! I am so sorry! Please take all the time you need. I will be praying for you!
Jennifer (38) - Wife since 12/2003 with 5 children - 3 waiting for me in heaven , and 2 delighting me everyday ! Lymphoma survivor and mother to baby born post pelvic radiation!
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #73
Registered Users

So so So sorry Slimy...

AFM: Im still in the TWW ...AHHHHHH.....I'm 9dpo today...getting so close and so Nervous to test coming up either friday or saterday! Probably Saturday because I am playing in my hospitals golf tourn Friday and have to be there at 6:30 AM!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #74
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>
My Mood:

slimy-I am so sorry
After a bumpy road of infertility, 6 years of procedures,CLAIRE IS 2!!!!!!! missing our angel(9/5/12)
BF for 18 months, BLW, AP,don't believe in any schedule and became a slave to my baby who is attached to my boob and am tickled pink to be that way. Yes, I shower daily!
Melmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #75
Registered Users
My Mood:

laurel - just popping in to say and hugs for you. so hard for sure momma so sorry.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote