Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #11
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Measuring ahead??

I meassured 3 weeks behind, delivered at 36weeks and my son was almost 7lbs! Dont worry too much over how you are meassuring. It isnt accurate always for predicting weight. Otherwise my son would have been 4lbs

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #12
kelpie169
Registered Users
seller

My first measured big and ended up beig born a week and a half late-and was 6 lbs 12 oz. my youngest was measuring small an was born at 36w6d and was 7 lbs 5 oz. it's almost completely irrelevant in my experience. My first they said he would be close to 10 lbs with the ultrasound they did at 39 weeks. Psh.
kelpie169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #13
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I measured 2 ish weeks ahead with DS from like 5 or 6 months along (and I know the Day, hour and minute he was conceived lol). He did end up being on the large side
8lbs 9.4 oz
Old 08-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #14
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been measuring a bit ahead this whole pregnancy. I am not worried at all and neither is my midwife. I had my 18 week ultrasound and I am not having any more. I won't induce or do a csection simply because they estimate the baby will be big, so no point.

I work with someone induced at 39 weeks on the dot because her doctor swore the baby would be 10 lbs. Plus. She ended up with a section and a 6 lb baby still having swallowing and other health issues 7 months later.