Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
boys4me
Registered Users
seller

Bottle Storage...

Our kitchen has very limited cupboard space and its already quite full. I will be breastfeeding, but do plan to pump and let my other kids and husband (as well as other family) give our LO a bottle too just to keep him familiar with using a bottle as well, in case I would need to leave him for a little while. Anyhow trying to find a good way to store his bottles. I'm looking for a countertop organizer, but not sure what to look for. Does anyone have one they love, they could recommend to me?? Right now I have 3 Mam bottles and 2 Advent ones. So they are the wider bottles. Going to see how he likes these 2 once he's born and we'll see if we have to go from there and try any others.

Advertisement

boys4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Good luck. Mine won't take Burke at 6 months... Wish I would have done this. Can you put in bag?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
boys4me
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bottle Storage...

Ya, I do daycare and have had a lot of daycare babies that are BF so won't take a bottle for me, very well at all. I love BF'ing but want him familiar with a bottle too. With both of my older boys I gave them a bottle at least once a week (then only had Daddy who wanted to share in feeding along with occasionally family) and they did really well.
boys4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #4
SFNanny
Registered Users

Re: Bottle Storage...

ours just stay on the counter on the drying rack. 2 BF babies take 2-3 bottles each a day while Moms are at work. I hand wash the bottles, they dry on the rack and we use the same 4-6 the next day. We dont keep extra handy because there is no room to store them!
SFNanny is offline   Reply With Quote