Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
020307Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I need some prayers - Meeting lawyer on Friday

We are going through a Foreclosure and we are meeting with a lawyer on Friday to go through our options. We want to save the house so my guess Chapter 13 bankruptcy.

We actually moved out of the house (because DH thought i was going to be a freaking wonderful idea )

and lookie all this time we could of been living there Mortgage free and just filed chapt. 13 bankruptcy last year, but no, now we're living in a rental and WE HAVE NO MONEY to file.

I am stressing out. I have been gathering all the paperwork needed to mail back to these people. I need to get it in the mail before the 10th and i have no idea what i mail back in the smaller envelopes because the summon doesn't say. It just says what to mail back in the Manilla envelope.

My head has been hurting since 9/20 and no otc meds are working....

So my prayer request is i hope we can stop the foreclosure fight and move back into the house...because i have been really miserable since we moved here....All my friends are back where our house is...

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Re: I need some prayers - Meeting lawyer on Friday

Praying for you and your family.

FWIW: I had horrible headaches among other health problems, but they went away when I gave up meat and dairy which is easier than you may think. I just took it one week at a time, noticed immediate results.
Resellmybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mama check out my blog I have been through a foreclosure. If you mailing to the mortgage company make copies and mail one copy each day this week because they will lose all your papers
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
marym4kiddos
Registered Users
Formerly: marymeyer3
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
sojomisa
Registered
seller

Prayers sent! I hope it works out the best it can for your family.
sojomisa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
020307Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I actually had to reschedule the meeting to this Wednesday because i was having truck problems. It was Shaking all over the road... (It needed a tune-up) its working fine now..

It looks as though the mortgage company is going to try to work with us. They are trying to say we're 22 months behind. Which we are not. We paid our mortgage from January 2010 to July 2010 that was when Jackson Kraut told us to not make payments through the Home Modification. My DH called Quantum Servicing EVERY MONTH to make a mortgage payment and Wow lookie no one was there to take his payment. This went on until October 2010...when Jackson Kraut finally climbed out of his hole and called us telling my DH well, since you didn't make any payments you can no longer go through the Home Modification and we are raising your mortgage from 590 to 1170. There was no way we could afford that. That was DH's Whole paycheck...never mind paying on the power company or even our truck payments or Groceries
He's saying that was what we should of been paying all along so from January 2010 until Present day We are 22 months behind Which we are NOT...because we didn't get anything saying our mortgage was raising. My dh just recently got something in the mail from quantum servicing saying our mortgage was 590.....but i looked on his credit report that i printed off back in February and it says its 1170??

Something isn't adding up...so i am going to take that paper he got from Quantum to the Lawyers as well...
Old 10-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #7
020307Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We were not mailing anything to the Mortgage Co. It was being sent to Their Lawyer in Mass. and to the Superior Court here in Maine.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
sojomisa
Registered
seller

I hope you can get the bankruptcy filed in time to stop the foreclosure! Such a stressful time for you, I'm so sorry.

Regarding your mortgage company saying you're 22 months behind, every time you don't make a full mortgage payment, the amount on your closing papers - it's not posted to your account as paid. It's actually put into a suspense account until enough money is received to make a full payment at which time it will be posted to your account. Even if the bank told you to pay less, and even if you're in a trial modification plan. It's crazy, and counter productive but there's not much the banks have done that have made sense during this housing mess.

I hope it all works out for your family. Hugs!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
sojomisa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:19 AM   #9
olewis8
Registered Users

I shall pray for you and your family well being. I know that such legal proceedings are stressful, lengthy and sometimes irritating. May you have the strength to go through it.I shall pray for you and your family well being. I know that such legal proceedings are stressful, lengthy and sometimes irritating. May you have the strength to go through it.
olewis8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #10
peyton10
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

my prayers are with you