Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #21
hpfgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Today was my day off and I played SAHM. I never work this hard at work!

Advertisement

3T/4T Trainers, and Toddler AIOs for sale.
hpfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #22
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpfgirl
Today was my day off and I played SAHM. I never work this hard at work!
I totally hear you there !! I have Fridays "off" work and I'm always WAY more exhausted compared to even my most stressful day at work.

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #23
reesie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Confessions...

I have my own teenagers and foster babies. I work 3-4 days/wk out of home. The making dinner for hungry savages wears me out. They come through the door after sports (smelling worse than the babies diapers and dinner better be on table in large volume. It is true that on occasion the G.Shepherd knows Im in the nursery and he is ALONE in the kitchen with cooling lasagna right before famished beasts blast through the door. He bites into the tasty meal with his hairy lips) Mother of the year (thats me)just adds a little more sauce, covers the evidence and serves dinner as though no dog saliva has contaminated the dinner) Smelly teenagers none the wiser)
reesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #24
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

When I got pregnant I had DH clean the litter box . . . even though there really was no risk because we have two strictly indoor cats we've had for years. DD is 5 months old and I still have only cleaned it twice since (DH does it).

I sometimes rely on the swing to get DD to sleep and she sometimes takes her whole nap in it.

If I could afford it, I would have a full time stash of AIOs because I have become lazy.

Even though we don't have a lot of money and I am the only one working, I hoard cash here and there and treat myself to the occasional Starbucks (naughty mommy)
Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #25
hpfgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reesie
I have my own teenagers and foster babies. I work 3-4 days/wk out of home. The making dinner for hungry savages wears me out. They come through the door after sports (smelling worse than the babies diapers and dinner better be on table in large volume. It is true that on occasion the G.Shepherd knows Im in the nursery and he is ALONE in the kitchen with cooling lasagna right before famished beasts blast through the door. He bites into the tasty meal with his hairy lips) Mother of the year (thats me)just adds a little more sauce, covers the evidence and serves dinner as though no dog saliva has contaminated the dinner) Smelly teenagers none the wiser)
Great story, mama!

3T/4T Trainers, and Toddler AIOs for sale.
hpfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #26
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My house is a disaster and while it bothers me, I lack the energy or motivation to get off the couch and clean it.

I stayed home from work today due to a broken toe and still sent DD to daycare so I could relax

I have a mountain of laundry that still hasn't all been washed from a vacation we got back from 2 1/2 weeks ago

I secretly love it when DD decides to brush my hair...when she's gentle of course
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:29 AM   #27
Tordreamer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE this thread!

I too eat processed food more often than we should.

Since my oldest is 9 and the LO is 1, he eats way more junk than appropriate for a one year old (and certainly more than the oldest ate!)

I secretly love taking the oldest to football practice and leaving the LO with DH because it gives me some me time.

Cheese-Its are my guilty pleasure and I rarely share with the boys!
Tordreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #28
Jsaechols
Registered Users
seller

Amen!
Jsaechols is offline   Reply With Quote