Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #41
1healthylady's Avatar
1healthylady
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cross Creeker
Posts: 740
Went tailgating today, which involved about 2 miles of walking from one friend's spot to another. I should either go into labor tonight, or just be really sore tomorrow! I didn't have any Gator colors that fit me, so I got creative with a onesie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-20120901-172201.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	118224

Sent from my Android using DS Forum

Advertisement

__________________
Married the best husband ever May 2009 , Mama to E 9-2-12 9-2014
1healthylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #42
thekuan's Avatar
thekuan
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Savannah
Posts: 177
My Mood:
Lucca Helen. Born at 12:37 am, 7.6. Super fast easy delivery!

ForumRunner_20120901_214122.jpg
thekuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #43
1healthylady's Avatar
1healthylady
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cross Creeker
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuan
Lucca Helen. Born at 12:37 am, 7.6. Super fast easy delivery!
Congrats!

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
__________________
Married the best husband ever May 2009 , Mama to E 9-2-12 9-2014
1healthylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #44
1healthylady's Avatar
1healthylady
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cross Creeker
Posts: 740
I'm hoping today is my day and last night wasn't just a fluke. Woke up at 11pm with contractions and bloody show. They were intense from the beginning, but irregular at anywhere from 3-8 mins apart. Finally went back to bed at 3am. They slowed down and I was able to sleep between. Woke up at 8:45 to another strong one. They may have stopped for a bit so I could sleep, but they're back now. Dh is out getting breakfast, then its time to do some more walking. Fingers crossed this is it!

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
__________________
Married the best husband ever May 2009 , Mama to E 9-2-12 9-2014
1healthylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #45
bohemianxchaos's Avatar
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 784
My Mood:
Re: August 27 weekly chat

Yay for new babies!
I hope this is it for you, 1healthylady!!

I'm starting the birth story while I have a moment. My mom is coming into town today to meet the baby/visit.
__________________
Just call me Paula
Mama to Nich (02.08.05) Josh (01.21.11) and Gavin (8-31-12)
bohemianxchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #46
girlichick's Avatar
girlichick
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady
I'm hoping today is my day and last night wasn't just a fluke. Woke up at 11pm with contractions and bloody show. They were intense from the beginning, but irregular at anywhere from 3-8 mins apart. Finally went back to bed at 3am. They slowed down and I was able to sleep between. Woke up at 8:45 to another strong one. They may have stopped for a bit so I could sleep, but they're back now. Dh is out getting breakfast, then its time to do some more walking. Fingers crossed this is it!

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
Sounds like it! Woo hoo!!

I had my baby at 12:30 am on September 1. Yay!!! So exciting to see all of the babies!
__________________
*Lynn* Catholic mama happily married to *J*
SAHM to Avé (10-24-07), Matthew :wave2: (12/17/08), Angelina (5/24/10), our angel Abigail (6/23/11) and our newest blessing Ayla Rose (9/1/12)
girlichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #47
bohemianxchaos's Avatar
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 784
My Mood:
I hope all this quiet means babies!!

'Smartphone' approved
__________________
Just call me Paula
Mama to Nich (02.08.05) Josh (01.21.11) and Gavin (8-31-12)
bohemianxchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:13 AM   #48
1healthylady's Avatar
1healthylady
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cross Creeker
Posts: 740
Elissa Joy was born Sunday night at 9:52 at home in the water. 7 lbs 13 oz. 20.5 ins. She had a hand by her head as she crowned, but with one push her head and body all flew out together. We had a quick trip to the hospital because of my dastardly placenta and the clots that came because of it, but we're all doing well now and resting at home. Pictures will come later.

ETA maybe pictures are there. Said the application crashed when I tried uploading. Who knows.

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120904_041250.jpg (8.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120904_041322.jpg (8.6 KB, 29 views)
__________________
Married the best husband ever May 2009 , Mama to E 9-2-12 9-2014
1healthylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:03 AM   #49
bohemianxchaos's Avatar
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 784
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady
Elissa Joy was born Sunday night at 9:52 at home in the water. 7 lbs 13 oz. 20.5 ins. She had a hand by her head as she crowned, but with one push her head and body all flew out together. We had a quick trip to the hospital because of my dastardly placenta and the clots that came because of it, but we're all doing well now and resting at home. Pictures will come later.

ETA maybe pictures are there. Said the application crashed when I tried uploading. Who knows.

Sent from my Android using DS Forum
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

'Smartphone' approved
__________________
Just call me Paula
Mama to Nich (02.08.05) Josh (01.21.11) and Gavin (8-31-12)
bohemianxchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #50
mama2seth&trey's Avatar
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Rockford, MI
Posts: 550
My Mood:
Re: August 27 weekly chat

Congrats Mamas!
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.