Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #21
aflyingbuttress
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: A diaper sale that went south...what to do?

Maybe she doesn't realize what kind of packaging it is? If she's never bought this particular diaper or any WAHM diapers before she might not realize its just a plain baggy. I got some WAHM diapers recently and they came in a drawstring bag with a little pocket for her business card, so some WAHMs do have fancier packaging.

I would take a pic of the bag and email it to her and explain that that is the kind of bag this particular WAHM uses. Apologize and offer to send it to her. If she actually wants money back for it in any amount over change I think she is finding any excuse to get a cheaper diaper. I would sooner have her return it than give more than $1 back and even that seems excessive for a plastic bag.

ETA: Just wanted to add that I agree that if I bought something NIP and thought it came in a package other than a plastic bag I would be surprised and perhaps a little annoyed if it didn't come with it. But no way would I make a stink about it. I actually bought some babykicks from a retailer recently and they came in a box with no bag and no tags. That was surprising but I didn't contact the retailer about it.

Advertisement

Last edited by aflyingbuttress; 08-29-2012 at 04:56 PM.
aflyingbuttress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #22
eahcapemay
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think it depends on how much you charged. If I bought an over retail ragababe and it wasn't in its package I would be very annoyed. Even though the package is a plain bag. I would actually ask you to refund me the difference between what I paid and retail. If you just charged retail or below. I would be less fussed.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #23
paper_girl_76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

has she actually asked for a resolution? Is it possible she is just letting you know so that in the future you can list things correctly?

TBH, I would be pretty annoyed to receive an item listed as NIP come without packaging, and I would let you know, but I don't think I would expect anything more than a sincere apology and assurance that you would be more accurate in the future.

Good luck.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller

My Mood:

Out of random curiosity, did the photo show it in the bag or out of it?
MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote