Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #51
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothobsessed2010
All of my weight gain seems to be in my boobs. Ive gained 2 cup sizes already. Blah. I'm really hoping they don't get much bigger.
I went from a 32B pre pregnancy to a 36D before delivery to a 32F while BFing and now that DS is 16 months I'm back to around a 32C/D. Good luck.

Advertisement

KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #52
Lilybug1
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weight gain thus far?

You know this is something different for me. All my other pregnancies, miscarriages included, one of the telltale signs was fuller breasts and lots of veins. I got pregnant while nursing this time. I have since weaned, but my boobs are still totally deflated, not the slightest bit full. I do have a full belly and full thighs. That was one of the few good things about being pregnant. What happened?
Lilybug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #53
UmmKira
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybug1
You know this is something different for me. All my other pregnancies, miscarriages included, one of the telltale signs was fuller breasts and lots of veins. I got pregnant while nursing this time. I have since weaned, but my boobs are still totally deflated, not the slightest bit full. I do have a full belly and full thighs. That was one of the few good things about being pregnant. What happened?
I haven't weaned yet, but the same thing is happening! I'm just poofing out in the belly, and no boobs yet... What gives?

I may be courageous enough to weigh myself tomorrow. I'm afraid I've already gained 10lbs or something since I am so bloated.

Sent from my phone using DS Forum... Typos complements of Swype

Come check out my homeschool blog!
UmmKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #54
babyWmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmKira

I haven't weaned yet, but the same thing is happening! I'm just poofing out in the belly, and no boobs yet... What gives?

I may be courageous enough to weigh myself tomorrow. I'm afraid I've already gained 10lbs or something since I am so bloated.

Sent from my phone using DS Forum... Typos complements of Swype
I hear you on the bloating. My stomach is huge and no boobs yet either. Though the scale says I haven't lost or gained anything. I feel so big for almost 8 weeks. I always have myself convinced that I'm having twins because how could I be so big so soon, but I know the bloating will go away quickly and I'll feel normal again soon.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #55
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weight gain thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dramamama View Post
Wow! That's great that you started lighter this pregnancy. I know that can make a difference in your entire pregnant experience. My SIL is trying to lose weight before her next pregnancy to hopefully help her not feel so "huge" by the end. (Her word, not mine.)
Yeah, when DD was 18 months old I was still about 15 lbs heavier than I started with so I decided it was time to make a change and I wound up losing 50 lbs. I had calmed down and put on about 5 and then got pregnant lol. Thyroid issues don't help with managing weight but at my smallest was the best I have felt in years and I WILL be back into 4's and 6's lol. I figure even if I do gain 35 lbs again this pregnancy I will still be better off than when I had DD .
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote