Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
dawnp15
Registered Users
seller

sbish underwoolies

I own wool but havn't owned and Sbish products until now. I'm just wondering what is the difference between the underwoolies and the regular? Are they just a thinner wool? Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
holocene
Registered Users

Re: sbish underwoolies

I probably shouldn't be answering this question, because I don't actually have any sbish wool either. But, I have 3 underwoolies on their way to me. From what I understand, they are thinner wool, more of a day time weight, and easier to fit underneath clothing. I know some mama's use them over night though. They are cut a bit differently, and I think I read somewhere that the underwoolies have elastic in the waist, where the knit covers do not. (I'm not 100% sure on that though.....)

I am so excited to get my uw, I want to switch completely over to wool. The more I read about it, the more I'm kicking myself for not doing it from birth!!
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Re: sbish underwoolies

Underwoolies are for daytime use under clothing. They have a single layer througout with the exception of the wet zone that has a double layer. The regular covers are for nightime and are a double knit all over and they are super thick. I guess if you had a light wetter you could use them during the night. I can't use underwoolies because I've got a heavy wetter and he would go right through them. We just use PUL covers during the day and normal wool or interlock at night.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote