Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
jaross
Registered Users

Opinions needed!!

Hey all,

I am expecting my first child in February. I am trying to find a diaper that I will love. I would like something AIO or that has a pocket that comes out in the wash. Those of you that have used sized diapers or sizeable diapers which did you prefer, what are the pros and cons of each? I think I would like more of a sizeable diaper so that my wallet is saved a little strain but I've heard the sized diapers work better.

I am basically looking for any info that will help me decide on a few to try. Please help!!

Advertisement

jaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Dancy Baby
Registered Users
seller

Tots bots easy fit and swaddlebees simplex are both AIO diapers that have a tongue that agitates out in the wash. Because of this you can also stuff extra inside for more absorbency. The easy fit is minky inside and the simplex are cotton so it depends on whether or not you prefer a natural fibre, something with snaps or aplix, and the easy fit is one size or newborn, the simplex you can get sized or one size.
Dancy Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

You could also try bge and detach the front of the soaker. That way you get trim, absorbent, one size that dries pretty quick
Old 09-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Opinions needed!!

Those would be my suggestions as well (simplex and tots bots). I really like the idea of the simplex for the newborn period because it has the snapdown for the umbilical. I have not tried them yet (due next month) but I do use the medium simplex on my 2 year old and they are fantastic!
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

Look into soft bums! The echos are actually trimmer than some of my sized covers. They are an all in 2 system. The fit is so adjustable that you can always get the perfect fit.
theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
ollie_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Opinions needed!!

I like the one size, because if i stuff it more I can make it bigger or smaller depending on how many inserts i use.
ollie_mama is offline   Reply With Quote