Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #21
Registered Users
Re: Bath toys?

We have one of those shower liners that are meant for shampoo, soap etc. It has a ton of different mesh pockets all over it that we use to put the toys in so they can drip dry. It works great, everything is off the floor!

LovNLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
Registered Users

Reading this thread reminded me about the squirty toys we have in our tub. The boys are the only ones who use their bathroom, unless we have guests spending the night, so the toys usually just stay in the tub. The squirty ones don't get used much, so I decided to get rid of them. I squirted the water that was in them into the sink, and it was so disgusting. Ick. Thank you for the reminder to get rid of them!
Mom to Micah, born 10/6/08And Isaiah, born 8/23/10
Use Swagbucks and earn free stuff just for being online! Yup, it really is free!
MamaJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #23
Registered Users

We dont do any toys with holes that can trap water and get moldy.We have random toys that arent really bath toys.Last night was a solid plastic helicoptor and truck, lol.We have cups, tupperwear, play food!Yeah food in the tub!We let them dry in the tub and then I pick them up and put them in the suctioned cub corner cubby storage thing.Once a week we soak them over night in bleach.Or put the cups and such in the dishwasher.
Im Samantha.Wife to N and SAHM mommy to 3 amazing boys E 6-23-09 and L 11-15-10 and M 12-28-12 Missing our 4 angel babys :
mumtothem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #24
Registered Users

I hate bath toys. Sometime I allow the kids to have a plastic cup in the bath.
Wife to Andrew, Mother to Zoe(7), Luke(5), and Henry(3)
Baby lost at 17 weeks June 28th 2013
Baby lost at 15 weeks March 2014
babycat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:

We are down to a Dora suction cup castle that sticks to the side of the tub, two rubber duckies, water spinner, and one pouring cup.

But now that my youngest is 4, my kids mostly take showers so have been debating to get rid of them... but occasionally they still like to take them from time to time and play
weareborgswife is offline   Reply With Quote