Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #301
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Sept 1st - 15th)

It's so hard having a baby that doesn't get to come home with you right away.

Advertisement

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #302
abhernandez
Registered Users

Congrats on all the new babies!! How exciting! I'm home in the us so that's why I've been absent and it's a bit hard to read through this whole thread on my phone... But I wanted to share that we found out we are expecting a boy! And he's a kicky overactive little thing that loves to reassure mama that all is well! I hope all is well with everyOne!!
Old 09-17-2012, 05:57 AM   #303
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Congrats on all the new babies!! How exciting! I'm home in the us so that's why I've been absent and it's a bit hard to read through this whole thread on my phone... But I wanted to share that we found out we are expecting a boy! And he's a kicky overactive little thing that loves to reassure mama that all is well! I hope all is well with everyOne!!

Mama! That's awesome!! I will be 20 weeks this coming Friday and haven't felt much movement yet....We have a doppler at home so I get to listen everyday....My placenta is in the front so they say it may take longer to feel!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #304
ChocolateMoose
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Spotting gone. It was just for two bathroom trips this morning and it was super light brown. My midwife said it is most likely old blood from the clot just like I suspected. It still made me nervous!
phew! glad it stopped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymom2b View Post
Hey mamas, just checking in the say our rainbow arrived 2 weeks ago on Septembe 3rd. Unfortunately he's in the Continuing Care Nursery and probably will be for another week or two. He's doing well, just needs to wean off some medications but it's a slow and heartbreaking process :-/
oh no! was he just early, or is there more going on medically? here's hoping he's home soon with you!

Quote:
Yay for boys! After two baby girls, we're still adjusting to saying "he" again...but it sure is fun to "have" to buy new clothes for him!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #305
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
AFM: Mentally prepping for my 16w appt tomorrow morning. Kinda glad I'm working a 12 hr shift today. Keeps my mind busy.
that's how I feel just reading "12 hr shift"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Agreed, so how about a message like the second post contains info on our rainbow babies born safely and those who have had a loss so we can pray for them. Please scroll down if you don't want to read.

If you want to be included on this list, PM XYZ with the details and XYZ will add you.

*it can maybe evolve from there, see how it goes for a few weeks and whether we're feeling like it's more helpful than not?

Now, who wants to start it?
Sounds good! And - go right ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
There are a couple of ways that we can hide the lists from people. One way is to use the SPOILER tags [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] around the text. It'll show up like this when you take out the spaces:
I think having the little bit at the bottom of the 1st post, and putting the list in the second is enough. It's not about actively hiding the list, but just putting a "possible trigger warning" line in there somewhere.
I dunno... doing those, "hiding" it, just make it seem kinda pointless to put it at all, to me.

Quote:
Hey mamas, just checking in the say our rainbow arrived 2 weeks ago on Septembe 3rd. Unfortunately he's in the Continuing Care Nursery and probably will be for another week or two. He's doing well, just needs to wean off some medications but it's a slow and heartbreaking process :-/
I'm so sorry he wasn't able to come home with you right away. and that he's home even quicker than they anticipate!

Quote:
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Mama! That's awesome!! I will be 20 weeks this coming Friday and haven't felt much movement yet....We have a doppler at home so I get to listen everyday....My placenta is in the front so they say it may take longer to feel!
I am really for that not to happen with this pregnancy for me. I don't think I could handle waiting that long for movement, with Elli so fresh in our minds It's hard enough getting through the waiting right now, and I know things could still very well be fine in there.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:48 AM   #306
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Congrats!! I hope your sweet baby is home with you asap!

Quote:
Yay for boys! Boys are so fun! And busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I think having the little bit at the bottom of the 1st post, and putting the list in the second is enough. It's not about actively hiding the list, but just putting a "possible trigger warning" line in there somewhere.
I dunno... doing those, "hiding" it, just make it seem kinda pointless to put it at all, to me.
ITA. I'm not a fan of the white type/color. I think the spoiler warning should be sufficient.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #307
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay Alice!

Okay Trace, spoiler it is- that makes sense. We'd be able to put that in the first post then. If I get a chance to do that today I will, otherwise anyone who doesn't mind getting the PMs for the next 2 weeks feel free to set it up
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:13 AM   #308
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Yay Alice!

Okay Trace, spoiler it is- that makes sense. We'd be able to put that in the first post then. If I get a chance to do that today I will, otherwise anyone who doesn't mind getting the PMs for the next 2 weeks feel free to set it up
If you tell me exactly what I'm supposed to type, I can make the post and take the PMs. I get the whole concept that's been talked about, but I just can't see it as a whole picture. I swear I lose more brain cells with each pregnancy!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #309
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just under 24 hours to go, and I will have been pregnant for longer this time than I was last time.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:30 AM   #310
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Just under 24 hours to go, and I will have been pregnant for longer this time than I was last time.
and
Keep bakin' baby!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote