Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:15 AM   #61
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Got up this morning and it was gone! just bloat I guess. I am irrationally disappointed lol

Advertisement

KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #62
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Belly Pics! ~ September

Awe but getting rid of bloat is good
Im okay with wearing my jeans as long as I can bc maybe, just maybe it means I wont gain50lb this time!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #63
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport
Awe but getting rid of bloat is good
Im okay with wearing my jeans as long as I can bc maybe, just maybe it means I wont gain50lb this time!
I can usually button them until about mid-day... Then I have to break out the hair tie (well I did yesterday, at least with that pair! Lol). I gained 41 with DS. We breastfed so I lost most of it pretty quickly, but I don't want those last 10 lbs to be as difficult this time! I am shooting for ~25 lbs.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #64
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
Got up this morning and it was gone! just bloat I guess. I am irrationally disappointed lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
I can usually button them until about mid-day... Then I have to break out the hair tie (well I did yesterday, at least with that pair! Lol). I gained 41 with DS. We breastfed so I lost most of it pretty quickly, but I don't want those last 10 lbs to be as difficult this time! I am shooting for ~25 lbs.
Aw shucks! It'll come back in another couple weeks, I'm sure! And then it won't be going anywhere!

It's fine to have a "goal weight" in mind, but try not to worry about it too much. That 40lbs may just be what your body needs to gain to grow a healthy baby, kwim?
And it's TOTALLY normal to have 10lbs stick around while nursing!!! That's the extra weight from the milk and the breast growth!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #65
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

Aw shucks! It'll come back in another couple weeks, I'm sure! And then it won't be going anywhere!

It's fine to have a "goal weight" in mind, but try not to worry about it too much. That 40lbs may just be what your body needs to gain to grow a healthy baby, kwim?
And it's TOTALLY normal to have 10lbs stick around while nursing!!! That's the extra weight from the milk and the breast growth!
In my case it definitely wasn't, because as soon as I changed my diet and started exercising it disappeared haha. I know what you mean about weight gain, but what I gained with DS was definitely WAY more than what I needed to gain. I'll be okay with going over 25 if I continue eating as well as I am now and stay active, I just think my previous weight gain was a little excessive.

Okay, I'll stop hijacking the baby belly thread now! lol
Old 09-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #66
jenbengtson
Registered Users

My Mood:

oh weight gain, I retain so much water that its so hard to keep the weight gain at a low number. I just don't know what to do to make it better. I gain it in my legs to the point that I can push like an inch in to my leg.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #67
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cute bellies!

I gained over 40 lbs with each of my girls. I think that's about what my body needs.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #68
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Shoot. I exclusively bf for 7m and we just weaned 2months ago and I still had to diet and work my rear off to lose it. And when I got the bfp this time, I still had 7lb to go.......20m later. I dont lose while bfing:*(
Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #69
~Roses~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm guessing I'll gain about 35-40. I will start taking pics. at 11 weeks exactly. I go in next week to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. Even though we've seen the heartbeat twice, I want to hear it one more time before I jump on board believing this will really happen!
Old 09-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #70
mdm81888
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

12 weeks 1 day. Taken first thing this AM. Had some weird looks today...Guess the cat's out of the bag...[IMG][/IMG]
mdm81888 is offline   Reply With Quote