Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #211
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 September Chat

2 strollers would be crazy! I called Amazon when the shipped me out 2 of the same item at one time. They were super confused when I called to pay the difference. They could not figure out how to charge me, they had to hand it over to a manager.

Casper drinks almond milk and spits it everywhere too. But not with a "yucky" face just all happy drooling everywhere. He does the same thing with water too.

I sometimes get people ask me about losing baby weight. I was fluffy before kids. People that didn't know me then can just blame the kids. I'm cool with that.

Advertisement

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #212
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey, if you got two then I could buy one from you, lol.

I love the Kardashians too. Dh makes fun of me for watching it, but it is one of the only shows I can watch and totally veg...and Real Housewives.

I don't know anyone with a BOB that I could try...I see them all the time, but feel weird asking, "Hey, mind if I push your kid around to test your stroller?"

I tried Brynn on milk once, she spit it out. Don't feel like that struggle. None of mine drank milk until much older. She eats lots of cheese and yogurt, so I'm not worried.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #213
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katengrace
Hey, if you got two then I could buy one from you, lol.

I love the Kardashians too. Dh makes fun of me for watching it, but it is one of the only shows I can watch and totally veg...and Real Housewives.

I don't know anyone with a BOB that I could try...I see them all the time, but feel weird asking, "Hey, mind if I push your kid around to test your stroller?"

I tried Brynn on milk once, she spit it out. Don't feel like that struggle. None of mine drank milk until much older. She eats lots of cheese and yogurt, so I'm not worried.
I wouldn't think that was weird honestly. I had someone ask to try my Beco once in a mall. THAT was a little funny and I did NOT let them try it with my kid in it. If you see one, ask! I
Find most moms to be pretty happy to talk about kid gear. Of course if her Dh is with her, she may not be since they get impatient.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #214
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Look, I actually uploaded a semi-recent pic! Here's Seni about 2 weeks ago.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #215
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Aww crystal she's adorable! Love all that blonde hair. Did you knit her romper?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #216
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt
Question: if your offering milk now (not bm or formula), does your lo actually drink it? I have offered it to Harper several times and she will sip it and then open her mouth to let it all drip followed by that yucky shake (you know- the head jerk with the funny face when something is gross?). She does eat yogurt and cheese fine.
Micah does this too. But he can drink alot of water/juice...
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #217
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes I just ate a pint of ice cream at 9:30 am and it was gooooood! Ben and Jerrys strawberry cheescake. I blame this on the tv show friends. The episode with the cheesecake was on and I have been craving cheesecake since. There are none around me and so I was going to order Juniors Cheescake from NYC for $42 shipped. Instead I thought B&Js would be cheaper at the moment.

Does anyone buy special foods online? Not like diet or allergy free stuff but special treats from like a certain place? Any ideas were I can get and sample yummy foods. Everything is fried down here. There is a lot of heavy pies down here too. I can't do those. I am thinking scones and breads, and maybe a cheesecake. lol can you tell I am hungry?
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #218
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yum! Cheesecake sounds so good right now and I'm not pregnant. I like to order these amazing donuts from a farm I grew up near.
http://www.smolakfarms.com/store
Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #219
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katengrace View Post
Yum! Cheesecake sounds so good right now and I'm not pregnant. I like to order these amazing donuts from a farm I grew up near.
http://www.smolakfarms.com/store
YUM!!!! I was looking through our photos and found a couple of us on the farm eating apple cider donuts and it made miss fall soooooo much!!!!!!

I did not now you were a Mass girl. I miss the Northeast! and all the yummy apple cider this time of year.

just added the link to my favorites I may have to order some come Oct.

Last edited by dagmomma; 09-28-2012 at 10:14 AM.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #220
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yep! I lived there for 10 years...love New England! Definitely miss the fall weather, the culture and history. I get so tired of the hot, humid south and all of the gooberness that comes with it. Is gooberness even a word? LOL