Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
newclothuser
Registered Users
seller

naturally healing DCIS

Hi

so recently, to my absolute shock, the biopsy from the large lump in my breast was deemed ductal carcinoma in situs stage 0. I was sure it was something hormonal due to breastfeeding. Seeing some more doctors, and going to get other opinions even on the slides to ensure that is what the biopsy is. First doc however wants to do a full mastectomy. Reason, it is large(10 cm by 5), I am young (31) and that is why they are concerned that I got this. Then *possibly* radiation or CHEMO?! depending on how tests come back of it once removed.

I have had 4 full term pregnancies, nursed for 5 years of my life, and haven't used BC for more than 8 years, when I did use it I had depo for 1.5 years(yeah, wish I hadn't done that--but it was after I had a child which is supposed to be slightly less bad), and regular pill for 3.5.

I am looking for some positive stories, input, thoughts on naturally healing with a naturopath I am seeing--taking proteolytic enzyme supplements to break down cancel cell wall and ACHH+ which is a japanese anti cancer product, as well as several other supplements to help carry oxygen to cells, and an estrogen flusher.. I am also for the past 4.5 weeks, gluten, dairy, and SUGAR, caffiene free. The worst part of this is the thought that I would only have 1 breast so I would be really leary of having any more kids due to BF, and the thought that I would be medically maimed. or what damage the chemo or radiation would do to me.

Advertisement

mom to #1 DS 13 #2 DS 6 #3DD 5 and rainbow baby #5 DS 1 and always remembering our angel baby #4
newclothuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
AwesomeJen
Registered Users
seller

I would try an alkaline diet. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this at such a young age. Sounds like you are on the right path to healing. Stick with your naturopath. I have dealt with abnormal paps and scary biopsies with my cervix. I know it's not the same, but terrifying nonetheless. My doctors have watched me closely for years, as my mother passed from an aggressive type of breast cancer at age 34. The have mentioned a preventative double mastectomy when I am done having kids and bfing. It's a highly invasive surgery, with a breast reconstruction at the same time. Having said that, I would be more comfortable with a mastectomy than I ever would with having to go through chemo and radiation. Hugs to you. Wishing you health and healing.
AwesomeJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
AwesomeJen
Registered Users
seller

Also, if you do have to do a round of chemo, you can try bentonite clay to detox as you are having treatment. I would seek out vitamin c therapy as well during treatment.
AwesomeJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
newclothuser
Registered Users
seller

Re: naturally healing DCIS

thank you. I am coming around to the idea that it isn't worth risking to go natural, and just chalking it up to, this will not happen again!! because there won't be any raw materials put in this body that aren't good!! I am so sorry about your mom.
mom to #1 DS 13 #2 DS 6 #3DD 5 and rainbow baby #5 DS 1 and always remembering our angel baby #4
newclothuser is offline   Reply With Quote